Mittenspalooza World Tour 2012: The MegaMormonThread!

Started by CountDeMoney, July 25, 2012, 11:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on July 26, 2012, 07:25:01 PM
Quote from: garbon on July 26, 2012, 06:18:07 PM
That one is only fair.
Duh.  When you forget a man's name, you call him "bro", "dude", or "chief". :rolleyes:

It worked for Dubya.

Martinus

Quote from: alfred russel on July 26, 2012, 07:44:42 PMA few more days of this and Romney is going to inspire a massive pro-Obama letter writing campaign from England to Ohio.

Maybe that's his Machiavellian goal? :D

The Brain

Quote from: Martinus on July 27, 2012, 12:32:06 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on July 26, 2012, 07:44:42 PMA few more days of this and Romney is going to inspire a massive pro-Obama letter writing campaign from England to Ohio.

Maybe that's his Machiavellian goal? :D

It's "gaol". :contract:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on July 26, 2012, 07:25:01 PM
Quote from: garbon on July 26, 2012, 06:18:07 PM
That one is only fair.
Duh.  When you forget a man's name, you call him "bro", "dude", or "chief". :rolleyes:

I was thinking more like - who wants to remember the Milibands?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Mitt is +5 in Rasmussen.  I don't think his London PR blitz will have much of an impact back home :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 27, 2012, 11:13:08 AM
Mitt is +5 in Rasmussen. 

Big Deal, +5 is within the margin of error;  and Gallup has them dead even.  So eat that, GOPfucktard fetusfucker.

QuoteI don't think his London PR blitz will have much of an impact back home :)

Wait until he fucks it all up in Israel.

Neil

I have a hard time believing that the American people care nothing at all for foreign policy, except in a prestige sense.

<insert joke about Guardian letter-writing campaign>
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Gups

Quote from: derspiess on July 27, 2012, 11:13:08 AM
Mitt is +5 in Rasmussen.  I don't think his London PR blitz will have much of an impact back home :)

Not immediately, but it's ammunition for the Obama campaign, at the very least.

On the plus side for Mitt he raised $2m at a dinner in London last night. 

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Gups on July 27, 2012, 11:30:42 AM

With London restaurant prices, however, that only leaves 23 quid after paying the bar tab.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 27, 2012, 11:20:27 AM
Big Deal, +5 is within the margin of error;

Still an improvement.

Quoteand Gallup has them dead even. 

True-- Gallup has fluctuated between +2 either way.  I'm definitely not calling it for Romney at this point, but if I were on your side I'd be a little worried.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

I'm not so sure that's going to resonate.  One could argue that it should, but I doubt it will.

Gups

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on July 27, 2012, 11:32:22 AM

With London restaurant prices, however, that only leaves 23 quid after paying the bar tab.

He did a runner.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 27, 2012, 11:33:04 AM
I'm definitely not calling it for Romney at this point, but if I were on your side I'd be a little worried.

I'm glad you're not on my side.  I don't need your whore pills. And a presidential candidate with no policies other than a Nixonian Vietnamization "I'll fix the economy, but won't tell you how until I get there" approach?  Not worrisome.

Besides, if Mittens wins, it won't be through any miracle of his own;  it'll be thanks to the state level GOPtards in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Florida and the other states who've done all the advanced leg work in developing voter registration laws designed specifically to restrict and draw down the voting population.