Did Chick-fil-A Pretend to Be a Teenage Girl on Facebook?

Started by garbon, July 25, 2012, 01:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

chick-fil-A sounds like  a horrible name for a restaurant.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Valmy

Quote from: Josephus on August 01, 2012, 01:47:04 PM

It is also a horrible restaurant IMO.  But it used to be a Languish meme related to Fahdiz....I think.  What was that about anybody remember?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on August 01, 2012, 01:48:14 PM
Quote from: Josephus on August 01, 2012, 01:47:04 PM

It is also a horrible restaurant IMO.  But it used to be a Languish meme related to Fahdiz....I think.  What was that about anybody remember?

Don't make me drive to Austin and punch you in the nuts.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Odd, I just looked up Chick-Fil-A and apparently there is one at NYU as part of the dining hall that's open to the public.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 01, 2012, 01:51:16 PM

Oh was it you?  :blush:

Damn how many memes have you had Mr. Vagina Wall?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Faeelin

Quote from: garbon on August 01, 2012, 01:51:25 PM
Odd, I just looked up Chick-Fil-A and apparently there is one at NYU as part of the dining hall that's open to the public.

Yea, my roommate tried to get the school to cancel its contract.

garbon

Quote from: Faeelin on August 01, 2012, 01:58:45 PM

Sounds like a student. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

They are an official partner of UT as well.  I look forward to the Students getting back on campus this fall.  Should be fun.

Admiral Yi

Why not just eat somewhere else?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on August 01, 2012, 01:52:20 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 01, 2012, 01:51:16 PM

Oh was it you?  :blush:

Damn how many memes have you had Mr. Vagina Wall?

wut?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 01, 2012, 02:16:37 PM

Because that's not what students do. They make a stink about things.

dps

Quote from: garbon on August 01, 2012, 02:22:02 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 01, 2012, 02:16:37 PM

Because that's not what students do. They make a stink about things.

The ones who make a stink about things are often akin to football players at certain major football powers--they're students in name only.

Valmy

Quote from: dps on August 01, 2012, 02:29:56 PM
The ones who make a stink about things are often akin to football players at certain major football powers--they're students in name only.

Um football players not only get entrance standards waived and get full scholarship rides they have to spend like 60 hours a week on football.  Pretty sure activists neither get their entrance standards wavied nor get full scholarship rides and it certainly does not take 60 hours a week to make a stink about something.  So I have a hard time seeing what you are basing that on.