News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Steam Summer Sale

Started by Syt, July 12, 2012, 12:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

szmik

Got LA Noire and Dragon Age ultimate pack  :)

I guess, I have now enough to play for a year  :ph34r:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Caliga

Quote from: Syt on July 21, 2012, 08:09:05 AM
The first half (till you get to the aliens) is pretty fun.
I like the fact that it borrows heavily from Predator. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DGuller

Is it just me, or did Deus Ex: HR end a bit too quickly?

Razgovory

The Steam sale is coming to an end.  I got a good haul.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on July 21, 2012, 10:59:11 PM

Haven't played it yet.  Decided to play through the first one first.  You know, despite the crap graphics, awful voice acting and dodgy initial control setup, the game is still fun.  Problem is, I really don't like the "Good" guys.  They seem to be a mix of the Tea Party and the occupy movement.  I liked the UN guys better.  There was a DLC for Human Revolution.  Maybe that fills it out a little more.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

garbon

I bought it when it came out and still haven't finished it. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

You played it for 144 hours...

sbr

Quote from: Razgovory on July 23, 2012, 11:46:48 AM

You played it for 144 hours...

:D  I know it, that was my first thought too.  And in like 3 days.

DGuller

That's because I never exited the game.  I've had it open ever since I started it up for the first time.

Razgovory

Does it not have a save game feature?

DGuller