News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Steam Summer Sale

Started by Syt, July 12, 2012, 12:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Americans : SR3 will be 9.99 on Amazon tomorrow.

:shrug:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sophie Scholl

I actually bought something!  I got the Total War pack, as I've never played any of the games.  Also, I've been in the mood for a game that at least touches on the Revolutionary War era.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Syt

Dragon Age 1 with all add ons is on flash sale for €7.49
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

szmik

Quote from: Syt on July 19, 2012, 02:03:59 AM
Dragon Age 1 with all add ons is on flash sale for €7.49
How long would it last?

I don't have access to steam at work :(
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Syt

7:20 hours at the moment.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Faeelin

The Witcher 2 enhanced edition is on sale for $24, although I can't tell if it's a steam sale. But the first was a blast, so it's worth it.

Scipio

Quote from: Faeelin on July 19, 2012, 07:51:19 AM
The Witcher 2 enhanced edition is on sale for $24, although I can't tell if it's a steam sale. But the first was a blast, so it's worth it.

Two very different games.  I prefer the overall approach of the second one, but the combat is less good, IMHO.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

FunkMonk

Picked up Driver: San Francisco for 75% off.  :cool:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Syt

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 20, 2012, 06:05:07 PM

That's a seriously fun game. Silly movie style racing, and some of the voice overs when you jump into a character are very funny.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Caliga

Bought Crysis + Warhead just now (have never played any of the Crysis games before).
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

I picked up Bulletstorm. Extremely silly, but fun.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on July 21, 2012, 07:32:40 AM
Bought Crysis + Warhead just now (have never played any of the Crysis games before).

The first half (till you get to the aliens) is pretty fun.
—Stephen Jay Gould

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on July 20, 2012, 11:12:15 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on July 20, 2012, 06:05:07 PM

That's a seriously fun game. Silly movie style racing, and some of the voice overs when you jump into a character are very funny.

Yeah, that is a pretty fun game.

Tamas

Completed L.A. Noire (didnt bother with side missions). Fun! I am not sure if I'll do a second run some time later, but it was easily worth the discounted price I payed for it.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on July 21, 2012, 12:21:12 PM
Completed L.A. Noire (didnt bother with side missions). Fun! I am not sure if I'll do a second run some time later, but it was easily worth the discounted price I payed for it.

Yeah I just wish they'd been able to add a bit more to it. Fun for what it was though.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.