News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Gentlemen - What emasculates you?

Started by merithyn, July 18, 2012, 11:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on July 18, 2012, 01:32:22 PM
Oh?  You said that he was being controlled by people in his family, that's why he likes making women dance barefoot on Micro Machines or whatever that stupid meme is.

How is that not, at least, insulting? :lol:

:lol:  Yes, because I consider my sister my best friend and I don't hate my mother, that's the reason I like to beat asian chicks dressed up like Dorothy from Oz with Hot Wheels tracks.  Whodathunkit?

merithyn

Oh?  You said that he was being controlled by people in his family, that's why he likes making women dance barefoot on Micro Machines or whatever that stupid meme is.

What I said was that it's possible that because he has minimal control when it comes to the women he loves, he wants control where he doesn't care much for them. I know plenty of men like that, and women, for that matter.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

Quote from: merithyn on July 18, 2012, 01:40:30 PM
What I said was that it's possible that because he has minimal control when it comes to the women he loves, he wants control where he doesn't care much for them. I know plenty of men like that, and women, for that matter.

Just keep digging that hole? :unsure:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 18, 2012, 01:37:21 PM

:lol:  Yes, because I consider my sister my best friend and I don't hate my mother, that's the reason I like to beat asian chicks dressed up like Dorothy from Oz with Hot Wheels tracks.  Whodathunkit?

Are the tracks electrified?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

Well, everyone else just assumes you like to beat asian chicks dressed up like Dorothy from Oz with Hot Wheels tracks because it's fun.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

merithyn

Quote from: garbon on July 18, 2012, 01:44:15 PM

Just keep digging that hole? :unsure:

:mad:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

derspiess

You're probably overthinking it.  I don't see much out of the ordinary with how he is with his mom, sister, and nieces.  Seems like he just fills his role as son, brother, and uncle the way a guy is supposed to.  Not sure I myself would ever be able to skip watching an important football game to take my nieces to a movie, but that may be my own failing as much as it is his.

Now I don't know how he treats other women in his life & I don't care.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Malthus on July 18, 2012, 01:46:45 PM

Well, everyone else just assumes you like to beat asian chicks dressed up like Dorothy from Oz with Hot Wheels tracks because it's fun.  :D

:lol: Seriously, right?  Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.  And sometimes Hot Wheels tracks are just Hot Wheels tracks.

crazy canuck

Quote from: derspiess on July 18, 2012, 01:28:11 PM
Why is that important?

On the assumption that your views are influenced by your surroundings - just adding it to the list of places to avoid.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 18, 2012, 01:49:36 PM
Not sure I myself would ever be able to skip watching an important football game to take my nieces to a movie, but that may be my own failing as much as it is his.

lol, totally forgot about that. Wasn't a playoff game, and it was getting Tivo'd.

QuoteNow I don't know how he treats other women in his life & I don't care.

There ya go.  That's between me, her and the appropriate law enforcement agency.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Don't we already have one thread on BDSM?

Drakken

And on what basis does it exactly warrants this particular psychoanalysis, Mrs. Anna Freud? You don't know jack about him.

Because it sure reads as gratuitous.

That you disguise it under the heading that it's a "possibility" doesn't hide the fact that it was gratuitous and without any basis in reality. I'm not sure I see what CdM has posted that warranted such a diagnosis, except a little machismo and that, by his own admission, he strives to have good relationship with the females of his family. You, somehow, infer that he is a powerless, pussy-whipped momma's boy who seeks power to compensate. That's rather low-blow, and garbon called you on that.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Meri, at the very least the fact that everyone saw the comments as an attack should give you pause :lol:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.