News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Gentlemen - What emasculates you?

Started by merithyn, July 18, 2012, 11:40:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Now, now...let's not all pile on the soccer mom..as hot as that concept may be.  :lol: She saw her shot, she took it.  That's what Languish is all about.  :P

derspiess

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 18, 2012, 01:52:43 PM
On the assumption that your views are influenced by your surroundings - just adding it to the list of places to avoid.

You've already wet yourself at the thought of us owning scary guns, so it's probably safe to avoid the entire US. 

But since you asked, I grew up in West Virginia, moved to Wilmington, Delaware and lived there for 8 years, and I've lived in Cincinnati for the past 10 years.  So avoid Appalachia, the Northeast, and the Midwest.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 18, 2012, 01:56:14 PM
lol, totally forgot about that. Wasn't a playoff game, and it was getting Tivo'd.

My mind is a steel trap for trivia.  Unfortunately that's not the case when it comes to more important things.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 18, 2012, 02:14:15 PM
Now, now...let's not all pile on the soccer mom..as hot as that concept may be.  :lol: She saw her shot, she took it.  That's what Languish is all about.  :P
I have no problem taking shots. i passive aggressively do it all the time :P. They were good shots too, own up to it, don't try to justify them :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

derspiess

merithyn

Quote from: Drakken on July 18, 2012, 02:01:51 PM
And on what basis does it exactly warrants this particular psychoanalysis, Mrs. Anna Freud? You don't know jack about him.

Because it sure reads as gratuitous.

That you disguise it under the heading that it's a "possibility" doesn't hide the fact that it was gratuitous and without any basis in reality. I'm not sure I see what CdM has posted that warranted such a diagnosis, except a little machismo and that, by his own admission, he strives to have good relationship with the females of his family. You, somehow, infer that he is a powerless, pussy-whipped momma's boy who seeks power to compensate. That's rather low-blow, and garbon called you on that.

Not sure that Seedy needs your help on this one, Cowboy. Nor do I think he is nearly as worried about being called a pussy-whipped momma's boy as you are.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on July 18, 2012, 02:14:15 PM
But since you asked, I grew up in West Virginia, moved to Wilmington, Delaware and lived there for 8 years, and I've lived in Cincinnati for the past 10 years.  So avoid Appalachia, the Northeast, and the Midwest.

Appalachia, the Mid-Atlantic, and the Great Lakes/Rust Belt. :nerd:

merithyn

Quote from: HVC on July 18, 2012, 02:05:51 PM
Meri, at the very least the fact that everyone saw the comments as an attack should give you pause :lol:

:whistle:

You know, that's kinda' why I started this thread.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

derspiess

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 18, 2012, 02:21:29 PM
Appalachia,

Correct.

Quotethe Mid-Atlantic,

Also correct, but so am I when I say northeast.  Wilmington is a suburb of Philly.

Quoteand the Great Lakes/Rust Belt. :nerd:

Incorrect.  I'd consider the northeast part of Ohio to be the rust belt part, and I'm not much closer to the Great Lakes region than you are.  I know you hicks out in corn country don't consider us Midwest, but Cincinnati is Midwest.  Deal with it :)

Maximus

It's east of the Mississippi-- it's not the midwest it's the mideast.

viper37

Quote from: merithyn on July 18, 2012, 11:40:46 AM
What does it take for you to feel "emasculated"? CAN something make you feel less than a man?
driving a german sedan instead of an american muscle car :(
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

HVC

as to the question at hand, the universal emasculation: Laughing at a guys dick :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

derspiess

Quote from: Maximus on July 18, 2012, 02:34:07 PM

Good luck with that.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Maximus on July 18, 2012, 02:34:07 PM

The term stems from a time when the center of population in the country was roughly Cincinnati.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DGuller

Quote from: HVC on July 18, 2012, 02:43:31 PM
as to the question at hand, the universal emasculation: Laughing at a guys dick :D
A giggle stifled a fraction of a second too late is even worse.  :(