News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Stuff you don't know about

Started by Razgovory, July 12, 2012, 01:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I still get confused with the difference between mitosis and meiosis, and which one has the mayo.

DontSayBanana

Financial stuff.  I know next to nothing about economics, very little about financial instruments, and only basic accounting.
Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DontSayBanana on July 12, 2012, 02:55:48 PM
Financial stuff.  I know next to nothing about economics, very little about financial instruments, and only basic accounting.

See, that's where you're wrong.  You do know enough about economics;  it's those who know too much about it that are the bullshit artists.  It's the ultimate Talk-Out-Of-Your-Ass discipline.  It's the modern day alchemy.

Zanza

Valmy

The history of the Bundesliga  :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 12, 2012, 03:00:09 PM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on July 12, 2012, 02:55:48 PM

See, that's where you're wrong.  You do know enough about economics;  it's those who know too much about it that are the bullshit artists.  It's the ultimate Talk-Out-Of-Your-Ass discipline.  It's the modern day alchemy.

You should get Banana up to speed on contracting for labor value.

Ed Anger

I :wub: Supply Chain Management and Spartan latrine procedures, 734BC- 146BC. Don't ask me questions about either one. My fee is 500/hr, min 3 hours.

Anything China, pre 1800's. Cao Cao is about it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Quote from: Razgovory on July 12, 2012, 01:15:16 PM
holes in our knowledge.  What are yours?

A lot of things. When I think of them I'll let you know.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".