News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Dijongate

Started by Grallon, May 09, 2009, 05:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinraith

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on May 09, 2009, 09:23:06 PM
Nothing wrong with ordering a burger without ketchup.

Edit:  Then again, proper burger joints don't bother asking which condiments (aside from mayo sometimes, I suppose) you want on the damn thing, and if you want extra special <brand> mustard because you're a douche, you're shit out of luck, and need to just suck it up and use the crusty bottle sitting on the counter or table.

Any place that serves sandwiches of any stripe and is too stupid to recognize a difference between brown and yellow mustard isn't worth bothering with.

PDH

Anyone who uses the wrong condiments will burn in Hell...or be forced to move to Utah.  Really, there is no difference.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Quote from: PDH on May 09, 2009, 09:44:18 PM
Anyone who uses the wrong condiments will burn in Hell...or be forced to move to Utah.  Really, there is no difference.

:w00t: :hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: vinraith on May 09, 2009, 09:43:16 PM
Any place that serves sandwiches of any stripe and is too stupid to recognize a difference between brown and yellow mustard isn't worth bothering with.

Yes, but I'm talking about burger joints, not delis/sandwich shops that also happen to squeeze out crappy hamburgers.   I give no shits about what you demand on your triple layer BLT plus turkey minus the bacon or whatever.  ;)  :P

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: vinraith on May 09, 2009, 07:11:31 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 09, 2009, 07:08:54 PM
Quote from: vinraith on May 09, 2009, 06:18:07 PM
Agree with the first and last, but what's the chocolate syrup for?

Ice cream and milk.

Always preferred actual hot fudge on ice cream, but chocolate milk is a good thing.

The kind that's already chocolate milk at the store is way better than the kind from mixing milk and chocolate syrup or powder.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

vinraith

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 09, 2009, 10:51:05 PM
Quote from: vinraith on May 09, 2009, 07:11:31 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 09, 2009, 07:08:54 PM
Quote from: vinraith on May 09, 2009, 06:18:07 PM
Agree with the first and last, but what's the chocolate syrup for?

Ice cream and milk.

Always preferred actual hot fudge on ice cream, but chocolate milk is a good thing.

The kind that's already chocolate milk at the store is way better than the kind from mixing milk and chocolate syrup or powder.

I agree, and that's what I usually buy, but it's really a matter of what you want your chocolate milk to taste like.

garbon

:x

I'm certainly not partial to the pre-made chocolate milk.

Viking

He smokes, eats red meat, what's next, he drinks beer? If he weren't a blackfella you'd think he was a true red-state'er.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Siege

Only stupid people eat burgers.

They ain;t kosher.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Syt

Quote from: Siege on May 10, 2009, 01:30:34 AM

They ain;t kosher.
You'll never be a real American. :(
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Siege

But I do more for America than your average american-born people do.
I don't take the Land Of The Free for granted.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

vinraith

Quote from: Siege on May 10, 2009, 01:30:34 AM

They ain;t kosher.

:huh: I don't see why kosher cuts of beef inherently couldn't be used to make a hamburger. Is there something about the processing that rules it out or...?

I mean, if you can make a kosher hot dog :mmm: why not a kosher hamburger?

Martinus

Damn you all. You made me hungry. Now I have to go out and get a McDonald's burger.  :mad:

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Martinus on May 10, 2009, 04:18:42 AM
Damn you all. You made me hungry. Now I have to go out and get a McDonald's burger.  :mad:
Not inviting anybody over for dinner. :angry:

Sorry, the joke had to be made. :blush:
Experience bij!