And we're back!

Main Menu

Dijongate

Started by Grallon, May 09, 2009, 05:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 09, 2009, 06:51:48 PM
Quote from: vinraith on May 09, 2009, 06:42:00 PM

Honestly, what kind of utter misanthrope gets uppity about burger toppings?

Welcome to the internet. Just mentioning that I like steak well done gets me hate mail.

Die you dirty Kentuckian!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on May 09, 2009, 06:52:13 PM

Welcome to the internet. Just mentioning that I like steak well done gets me hate mail.

Die you dirty Kentuckian!

:D
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Sheilbh

Sorry :sadblush:
Let's bomb Russia!

HVC

All you well doners, just know that your steak is the one sitting around fora while then reheated becasue they over cooked someones medium rare :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on May 09, 2009, 07:01:31 PM
All you well doners, just know that your steak is the one sitting around fora while then reheated becasue they over cooked someones medium rare :P

I can send 'em back as fast as they can send it out.  :D
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

hope you like the tast of spit :p

Actually, well done ain't so bad.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

Quote from: vinraith on May 09, 2009, 06:18:07 PM
Agree with the first and last, but what's the chocolate syrup for?

Ice cream and milk.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 09, 2009, 06:33:58 PM
Someone with taste.  Ketchup is useful for cooking but has no place as a condiment on an adult's food.

I'm happy to say that I don't have a British sense of taste. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

vinraith

Quote from: HVC on May 09, 2009, 07:01:31 PM

Conversely, most of the time I have to order well done just to get them to cook the damn thing to medium. The number of "medium well" steaks I've received with blood red centers truly boggles the mind.

vinraith

Quote from: garbon on May 09, 2009, 07:08:54 PM
Quote from: vinraith on May 09, 2009, 06:18:07 PM
Agree with the first and last, but what's the chocolate syrup for?

Ice cream and milk.

Always preferred actual hot fudge on ice cream, but chocolate milk is a good thing.

garbon

Fewer calories, less setup time (no heating). I prefer hot fudge as well, but with fewer uses, keeping it on hand is often impractical.

garbon

Oh and I left out milkshakes. :)

vinraith

Quote from: garbon on May 09, 2009, 07:14:40 PM
Fewer calories, less setup time (no heating). I prefer hot fudge as well, but with fewer uses, keeping it on hand is often impractical.

Makes sense to me.

MadBurgerMaker

Nothing wrong with ordering a burger without ketchup.

Edit:  Then again, proper burger joints don't bother asking which condiments (aside from mayo sometimes, I suppose) you want on the damn thing, and if you want extra special <brand> mustard because you're a douche, you're shit out of luck, and need to just suck it up and use the crusty bottle sitting on the counter or table.

Iormlund

:lol:
I do too.