Started by Viking, July 10, 2012, 10:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Quote from: sbr on August 30, 2012, 12:54:12 PM
Flipped York and Lincoln.

#105: 5 / Treachery

Message from Protestant:
+5 CP to English Full Bible Translation

Your spaces have to be in France, since that's where the debate was.

sbr

Quote from: ulmont on August 30, 2012, 12:58:30 PM
Quote from: sbr on August 30, 2012, 12:54:12 PM
Flipped York and Lincoln.

#105: 5 / Treachery

Message from Protestant:
+5 CP to English Full Bible Translation

Your spaces have to be in France, since that's where the debate was.

Oh yeah.  :blush:  Your talk of moving to Scotland distracted me.

I flipped Orleans and Paris back, new file with a fix sent.

Viking

QuoteOttoman: Play Card as Operations
#54: 3 / Potosi Silver Mines

Message from Ottoman:
1/3 Assault vienna with 5 dice against 3
3/3 Piracy in Ionian Sea 1 AP dice 3 Piracy dice

Assaulting vienna and piracy in IS. I'll roll the piracy dice, Tamas rolls the assault.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Zero Piracy hits, one corsair killed. Sending file. Tamas, roll the assault and play cards (if any)

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Tamas

QuoteHapsburgs: Die roll request

Request: 6-sided die x 8

Message from Hapsburgs:
first 5 are ottomans, rest are defs

no comment  :lol:

Tamas

#75: 3 / Erasmus

Message from Hapsburgs:
If played on Turn 1 or 2, Protestant player makes 4 Reformation attempts targeting all language zones. If played on Turn 3 or later, Papal player makes 4 Counter Reformation attempts targeting all language zones.

Roll on, Il Papa!

I'll be passing out the turn unless something nasty happens.

Viking

Quote from: Viking on August 30, 2012, 04:33:27 AM
Ah, finally. TAMAS UNLEASHED! Let us see, can he manage to take one undefended electorate? Or will he yet again fail and spend all his cp building mercs in far away backwaters or sending conquests as usual.

Quote from: Tamas on August 31, 2012, 01:50:27 AM
#75: 3 / Erasmus

Message from Hapsburgs:
If played on Turn 1 or 2, Protestant player makes 4 Reformation attempts targeting all language zones. If played on Turn 3 or later, Papal player makes 4 Counter Reformation attempts targeting all language zones.

Roll on, Il Papa!

I'll be passing out the turn unless something nasty happens.

oh, sigh..... so much for taking that electorate..... looks like france and england will have to do that next turn...

Tamas

I told you I am not going to spend about 6CPs in two rounds just so I can have a 50-50 chance at not being wiped out by Protestants. Blame France and England.

Viking

Quote from: Tamas on August 31, 2012, 02:40:32 AM
I told you I am not going to spend about 6CPs in two rounds just so I can have a 50-50 chance at not being wiped out by Protestants. Blame France and England.

An undefended electorate and you have 7 dice! In my case that is guaranteed failure, but you seem to have average dice luck when not fighting me.

Solmyr

QuoteEngland: Play Card as Operations

#93: 3 / Revolt in Ireland

Message from England:
England will place a second colony and pass the turn.

Over to Ulmont to roll Erasmus and make his play.

Tamas

Quote from: Viking on August 31, 2012, 03:21:08 AM

An undefended electorate and you have 7 dice! In my case that is guaranteed failure, but you seem to have average dice luck when not fighting me.

ok let's try this again: There is a Protestant army 1.5 times bigger than what I have left after the French agression.

ulmont

As expected, losing on ties does not make for good Counter-Reformation.  1 space converts, Fuggers for 2 cards, file sent, off to sbr.

Maximus

Isn't Paul III pope? You should be winning ties then according to the card manifest I have.

ulmont

Quote from: Maximus on August 31, 2012, 08:59:49 AM
Isn't Paul III pope? You should be winning ties then according to the card manifest I have.

Wait, you're right.  I checked to make sure Paul hadn't been played but forgot he was automatic after turn 4.  Only affects Besancon.

Viking

Quote from: Tamas on August 31, 2012, 08:52:49 AM
Quote from: Viking on August 31, 2012, 03:21:08 AM

ok let's try this again: There is a Protestant army 1.5 times bigger than what I have left after the French agression.

1 - you have 5 factors
2 - he has 6
3 - you have a leader capable of leading 10 troops which gives 2 extra dice in combat
4 - he has no leader

you have 5 dudes with a 2 tactical leader, he has 6 dudes or which only 4 can move as a formation