As murder rate climbs, Chicago mayor makes ‘values’ appeal

Started by garbon, July 10, 2012, 02:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KRonn

Chicgao, nice place. How do things get so nasty and out of control anyway, anywhere? Young people with such bad attitudes, no prospects, joining gangs, wanting to kill each other, thinking that lifestyle is a viable option to take in life.

Caliga

I never have any problems in Chicago.  I'm usually around North Dearborn, West Wacker, W Kinzie, etc.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

275 murders? That's more than the killings in London, Berlin, Paris, Rome and Vienna combined (2009 figures according to Eurostat).
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DGuller

Quote from: Syt on July 10, 2012, 10:34:43 PM
275 murders? That's more than the killings in London, Berlin, Paris, Rome and Vienna combined (2009 figures according to Eurostat).
All the more proof that Americans, unlike Europeans, need widespread proliferation of guns to protect themselves.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Syt on July 10, 2012, 10:34:43 PM

:D
Any excuse to post this: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOvH-7lcjb0
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?