Main Menu

New company car

Started by Slargos, May 09, 2009, 04:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 09, 2009, 08:20:27 AM
Quote from: Slargos on May 09, 2009, 04:07:47 AM
However, this time we're doing van with integrated demo kitchen

What I want to know is, how is it that you can wake up in the morning and not want to kill yourself?  What's your secret?

You are a sad little man, Seedy.  :)

Slargos

Quote from: Zanza2 on May 09, 2009, 08:12:54 AM
What about a BMW 1 series? It's a sporty hatchback and doesn't look stupid (IMHO).

It's a reasonable alternative, but for the fact that BMW is the premier paki-mobile around these parts, and I don't want to drive a paki-mobile.  :P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Slargos on May 10, 2009, 06:24:27 AM

What I want to know is, how is it that you can wake up in the morning and not want to kill yourself?  What's your secret?

Dude, you sell kitchens.   Who's sadder here?

Slargos

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 10, 2009, 06:26:12 AM

I didn't realize you thought it was a competition. -_-

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Slargos on May 10, 2009, 06:36:19 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 10, 2009, 06:26:12 AM

I didn't realize you thought it was a competition. -_-

Nah, more of a "whew, better you than me" thing.

Olive

That seems to be a nice choice. Just follow what goes first with your instincts.

Neil

It seems nice, although one must always  beware when driving those things.  Local teenagers/ricers might try and get you to race them.  With your need to die in an auto-accident, you'd be helpless to resist them, and unable to match their Tokyo-drifting ways.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Slargos

Quote from: Neil on May 10, 2009, 09:50:38 AM
It seems nice, although one must always  beware when driving those things.  Local teenagers/ricers might try and get you to race them.  With your need to die in an auto-accident, you'd be helpless to resist them, and unable to match their Tokyo-drifting ways.

:lol:

Your point has been made and accepted already, there is no need to run the dead horse through a giant mixer when others have already finished kicking it to a mound of torn flesh.  :P

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on May 10, 2009, 09:50:38 AM

he can just hit the back button and his car will be magically reset on the road.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Slargos

Besides, I later learned that the Lancer does 0-100km/h (0-60, you fucking imperial illiterates) in a magical and wonderful 10.5 seconds, to which the car "salesman" helpfully added, "but the speed limit is 80" connected to a very sour face when I suggested that it might be a tad fucking slow for something labeled a "sports car"

Ed Anger

Quote from: Slargos on May 10, 2009, 10:00:06 AM
Besides, I later learned that the Lancer does 0-100km/h (0-60, you fucking imperial illiterates) in a magical and wonderful 10.5 seconds, to which the car "salesman" helpfully added, "but the speed limit is 80" connected to a very sour face when I suggested that it might be a tad fucking slow for something labeled a "sports car"

Holy fuck, my minivan can go 0-60 faster than that. And I can watch Blues Clues while doing it.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 10, 2009, 10:06:51 AM

Holy fuck, my minivan can go 0-60 faster than that. And I can watch Blues Clues while doing it.
Probably.  Most minivans are fairly powerful.  The only thing that ricewagons have going for them is that they weigh almost nothing.  Which means if you hit one, the ricer fag that's driving it will die.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Slargos

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 10, 2009, 10:06:51 AM

Indeed. My current ride, the Suckzuki Grand Vitara is a fucking tractor, and needs a slight incline and a favourable rear wind in order to pass 100mph, but it doesn't need 10.5s to reach 60.  :x

Ed Anger

You need a mustang. Even though it is a chick car here now mostly.

Slargos

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 10, 2009, 10:22:06 AM
You need a mustang. Even though it is a chick car here now mostly.

And at $150 000 it is certainly a steal. :bleeding: