News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Battlefield 4 Action MegaThread!!!

Started by CountDeMoney, October 29, 2013, 02:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Enjoying obliteration the most, followed by rush.   My favorite server hasn't adopted china rising yet it seems.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Obliteration is hilarious, but now they've put a timer on it, so no more 75-minute, 92-kills power leveling rounds anymore.  :(

Ed Anger

I need to play more than TDM. I can suck on the other games too.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

I prefer TDM in Hardcore mode myself;  can't blame a bad K/D ratio on yourself as much when it's TDM;  the spawn points are ridiculously predictable, and you can really harvest the stupidity.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

After a sucky 3 kills, 33 deaths start, I rebounded today and are now 60 kills, 100 deaths.

I seemed to get into the zone today. Plus I ran over people today with vehicles. Which gave me a shit eating grin.

The Brain

Ed Anger

The Brain

Ed Anger

The Brain

LOL BF4 forgot my loadouts. I had to reselect them. Awesome.

Razgovory

Could not get into that game.  Maybe it was the long load times, maybe stupid bullshit where I had to go through origins then go to a webpage.  Maybe it was cause I had no idea what I was doing.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017