News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Battlefield 4 Action MegaThread!!!

Started by CountDeMoney, October 29, 2013, 02:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Got my copy of BF4 today.  Lost my first battle--with the shrinkwrap.

Will try again later tonight.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

FunkMonk

Yeah it's out now for PC, Xbox and PS 3.

I can't decide whether I want to get it for PC or my PS3. :hmm:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Razgovory

If I get it, I have to play it through Origins...  Decisions, Decisions.

Also this is another case where if it's not coming out on Steam I don't even know about it. :lol:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

FunkMonk

So I guess the PS3 version only supports 24 players? What is this mickey mouse bullshit???

I bought it for the PC. Installing now.  ^_^

CountDeMoney

PS has always supported just 24 players in MP.

Some wicked maps in this game.  And snipers now have to adjust their scopes for range, 0m to 1000m in 100m increments.  Nifty.

FunkMonk

I want to sit on the couch and play jihad jeep but 24 players is just too few for me. :(

Apparently the PS4 version is supposed to have a full 64 player count and includes all the same maps as the PC version though :)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 30, 2013, 09:55:39 AM
I want to sit on the couch and play jihad jeep but 24 players is just too few for me. :(

Maps aren't as big as the PC version, so I've had no problem running over people with SeaDoos, but hey.

The Brain

24 players? Only gays could enjoy a ridiculously low number like that.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Razgovory

What machine would I need to shoot CdM down?

Razgovory

What is the difference between the standard addition, the Premium addition and the digital deluxe addition?

CountDeMoney

I dunno, Raz.  I don't do BF4 on PC, but for Sony the standard edition is the core game, and Premium is extra content.

Razgovory

Well now I'm trying to decide if I should buy this or buy ties for all my cats.

CountDeMoney

Being Commander in MP is the bomb.  The first time I dropped a cruise missile on a detected sniper radio beacon spawn point and got a 4 person multikill, I ejaculated.

They've done some really neat things with the customization of the kits:  much more variety with sights, from short to med to long range, depending on what you like;  you can carry an wider variety of primary weapon options than you could before as well.  Lots more of camo options as well.