Is It Wise For People To Stick Their Todger In The Hole Poo Comes Out Of ?

Started by mongers, July 04, 2012, 05:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Is it wise for people to stick their todger into the hole poo comes out of ?

If you do this, what motivates you to do it ?

Have you considered other options, other places for your lance to find a resting place ? 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Admiral Yi

Quote from: mongers on July 04, 2012, 05:37:45 PM
Is it wise for people to stick their todger into the hole poo comes out of ?

If you do this, what motivates you to do it ?

Partly the taboo, partly the grip.

QuoteHave you considered other options, other places for your lance to find a resting place ?

Of course.

Neil

There are worse ways to spend your time.  So long as the people involved are of the opposite sex, I don't really have a problem with most sexual practices.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Ed Anger

How I read the OP:

WHATS THIS GOVEN'R? WHATS ON THE TELLY? ME PRAM HAS A WOBBLY WHEEL!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

not much problem for the poker i hear. looks jolly good fun.

on the other hand,aside from the issue of it being thoroughly unappealing i hear a lot of bad health related stuff about being the pokee
██████
██████
██████

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on July 04, 2012, 07:57:18 PM
Marty would say no.
Jeez. he wants nothing going  into orifices, he wants nothing coming out of orifices. What fun is he?
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: HVC on July 04, 2012, 08:23:35 PM
Quote from: Valmy on July 04, 2012, 07:57:18 PM
Marty would say no.
Jeez. he wants nothing going  into orifices, he wants nothing coming out of orifices. What fun is he?

Disagree. He wants foot and mouth.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.