Is It Wise For People To Stick Their Todger In The Hole Poo Comes Out Of ?

Started by mongers, July 04, 2012, 05:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Not the hugest fan of anal.  Overhyped, in my opinion, and far more trouble than it's worth.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ideologue on July 04, 2012, 10:23:30 PM
Not the hugest fan of anal.  Overhyped, in my opinion, and far more trouble than it's worth.

Only as good as the recipient's enthusiasm for it.

Clean up can be a project, though.

katmai

We told you don't let Korea peg you, you wouldn't listen.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tonitrus

I don't understand the appeal of mixing the peepee with poopoo when there is a perfectly good hoohah right next door.

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 04, 2012, 10:40:09 PM

YA LO SE. :bleeding:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 04, 2012, 10:40:09 PM

That's why she should get an enema beforehand to be thoroughly clean back there.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Neil

You were more enthusiastic back in the day.  Panzer Armies and all that.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on July 04, 2012, 11:46:58 PM
You were more enthusiastic back in the day.  Panzer Armies and all that.

His General Friedrich Phaullus was trapped and cut off by a sphincter move.

CountDeMoney

Martinus

Quote from: mongers on July 04, 2012, 05:37:45 PM
Is it wise for people to stick their todger into the hole poo comes out of ?

If you do this, what motivates you to do it ?

Have you considered other options, other places for your lance to find a resting place ?

No. It's disgusting and unhygienic.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 04, 2012, 10:55:38 PM
I don't understand the appeal of mixing the peepee with poopoo when there is a perfectly good hoohah right next door.

This.

It's like having a burger when there's a nice plate of steak available.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Quote from: Josephus on July 05, 2012, 03:55:58 PM

This.

I think you might mean fish. :mellow:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Quote from: Josephus on July 05, 2012, 03:55:58 PM

This.

This analogy doesn't work when the burger is Triple Stacker.  :)