Main Menu

The Miscellaneous PC & vidya Games Thread

Started by Syt, June 26, 2012, 12:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

sbr

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 04, 2015, 09:58:40 AM
Well hello there Anne Bonny, you saucy elf chick.

They toned the Witch Elf down a lot in BB2, she was much bustier and less dressed before.

And they turned the War Dancer into a dude! :mad:

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: sbr on November 05, 2015, 08:22:22 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 04, 2015, 09:58:40 AM
Well hello there Anne Bonny, you saucy elf chick.

They toned the Witch Elf down a lot in BB2, she was much bustier and less dressed before.

And they turned the War Dancer into a dude! :mad:

was he called Starbuck?

Razgovory

I got Arkham Knight to try out my new video card.  It would have been nice if hadn't been able to figure out who the Arkham Knight is after his first line.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Pedrito

Has anyone played Starpoint Gemini 2? It's on sale on Steam, and I'm tempted.  :hmm:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Josquius

Started Assassins Creed 3- Its strange. Feels like a game trying to mimic AC rather than AC itself. Movement is....clumsy. The dialogue is also rather cobbled together, feels put together in a rush, there's lines and scenes missing.
Though my big misgiving about an unsuitable setting is being calmed.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Perhaps you should go see a doctor. Sounds like something is going wrong with your brain. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on November 14, 2015, 03:06:06 PM
Perhaps you should go see a doctor. Sounds like something is going wrong with your brain. :hmm:

Odd that you should be so bitchy today, have you yourself considered some help?

Or alternative just have a drink and chill the fuck out.  :P
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Quote from: mongers on November 14, 2015, 06:57:22 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 14, 2015, 03:06:06 PM

Odd that you should be so bitchy today, have you yourself considered some help?

Or alternative just have a drink and chill the fuck out.  :P

:mellow:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Pedrito on November 09, 2015, 01:06:04 PM
Has anyone played Starpoint Gemini 2? It's on sale on Steam, and I'm tempted.  :hmm:

L.

I have it, but haven't played much yet. not enough to make a full recommendation, but what I played was enjoyable

Syt

How I feel in most multiplayer online games.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

I'm watching Jesse Cox' Let's Play of South Park: The Stick of Truth. You can tell it's a labor of love from both Obsidian and Matt Stone/Trey Parker. It looks just like the TV show, it's written by Parker/Stone and besides the usual South Park humor pokes fun at a lot of RPG and video game tropes (silent protagonist, certain quest types and abilities, killing rats in the basement, turn based combat ...).

It also makes me regret I've never really watched the show. When it came out in Germany the dubbing was crap, and by the time I had access to the English language version there were a bajillion episodes. I did watch (and loved) the movie, though.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

Continue to play AC3.  It is a very good game but the feelING of it being rushed persists. So many missing and misplaced ed scenes and plot oddities. As for the game play .... so much of the challenge comes when your guy does something you didn't want him to do.
The  naval  battles are cool. Simple. But they work well. I wonder if they had planned for ac4 at this point or It came naturally.  You know what would be great? A hornblower game
██████
██████
██████