Main Menu

The Miscellaneous PC & vidya Games Thread

Started by Syt, June 26, 2012, 12:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Syt on July 31, 2015, 11:27:30 AM
Hey, there's finally! a platformer based on Manos - Hands of Fate:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/350780/?snr=1_4_4__122

QuoteHomages to all of your least favourite terrible movies and games!

Finally!  A videogame that's better than the movie it's based on! :P
Experience bij!

Syt

Games Done Quick is currently running on Twitch.

Yesterday, I watched a guy complete TES Oblivion in under 50 minutes without going out of bounds (i.e. glitching through walls) and completing the story quests. Afterwards a guy did it in under 7 minutes, using wall glitches.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

WTF?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/359050

Quote"Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad?" is a fast paced shower-simulation where you shower with your 8-bit dad. It's good, clean fun!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Archy

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Caliga

can you pick up hookers at the Flying J
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Victor Vran which has gotten decent (though not brilliant) reviews is getting a Motörhead expansion. :huh:

http://www.pcgamer.com/victor-vran-is-getting-a-motorhead-expansion/

—Stephen Jay Gould

Norgy

schaksen

Quote from: Norgy on August 08, 2015, 04:56:30 AM
Quote from: Syt on August 06, 2015, 01:45:04 PM
New trailer for American Truck Simulator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ficMiV3AfuE

I came a little.
Looked good, the game that is. I hope the scandi expansion has a price drop once american truck driver is out i still havent bought that :)
Formerly known as Gumby, this was/is my pdx nick

Norgy

The roads in Norway are :bleeding: between Oslo and Bergen. I'm a bit disappointed they didn't add a few more towns. The northernmost areas of Norway and Sweden are among the most scenic too.

I just had a drive from Bergen to Newcastle, and completely forgot about the left side driving in the UK. The trip was: Not very lucrative.  :Embarrass:
On a sidenote, driving through Jutland is just plainly boring.

schaksen

Quote from: Norgy on August 09, 2015, 03:09:55 PM
The roads in Norway are :bleeding: between Oslo and Bergen. I'm a bit disappointed they didn't add a few more towns. The northernmost areas of Norway and Sweden are among the most scenic too.
Well I'll be sure to only buy if the price is right
Quote from: Norgy on August 09, 2015, 03:09:55 PMI just had a drive from Bergen to Newcastle, and completely forgot about the left side driving in the UK. The trip was: Not very lucrative.  :Embarrass:
I can imagine the headlines, "Continental lorry-driver spreads panic on the M1"
Quote from: Norgy on August 09, 2015, 03:09:55 PMOn a sidenote, driving through Jutland is just plainly boring.
Quite realistic then.
Formerly known as Gumby, this was/is my pdx nick

Archy

To be honest I adored the part between Oslo and Bergen off course I've never been there. I like it as much as the Alps. I concur though Jutland is boring.