News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miscellaneous PC & vidya Games Thread

Started by Syt, June 26, 2012, 12:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

New p'dox forum certainly is ugly.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Hey Syt, do you recommend East Side Hockey Manager from the makers of FFM or Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 from the makers of OOTP?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Syt

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 30, 2015, 08:03:36 PM
Hey Syt, do you recommend East Side Hockey Manager from the makers of FFM or Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 from the makers of OOTP?

Never tried it, so no idea. Hockey is not my sport.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 31, 2015, 06:44:49 AM
It should be. :)

Hockey is an awesome sport to be sure.

You know, showing an affinity for hockey might help you to relocate to corporate headquarters in Canada :whistle:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Syt

I've been told that the Toronto NBA team is actually gaining in popularity. No one watches soccer, The Blue Jays are not pulling huge crowds, and the Maple Leafs are losing support, because while attendance costs premium price, the owners supposedly don't feel the need to create a compelling product/team.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Grey Fox

That's accurate. Become a fan of a respectable team like the Jets.

Syt

If I'd root for an NHL team I would, naturally, root for the Pittsburgh team. :P
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

Germans just cannot resist black and gold. Though, come to think of it, that actually works even better for Austria.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

Somebody really needs to tell them that there's other colors besides shades of blue.

Valmy

Quote from: celedhring on March 31, 2015, 01:25:01 PM
Somebody really needs to tell them that there's other colors besides shades of blue.

Swedes just cannot resist blue.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Quote from: Valmy on March 31, 2015, 12:40:09 PM
Germans just cannot resist black and gold. Though, come to think of it, that actually works even better for Austria.

The colors of the Vasa dynasty! :w00t:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 27, 2015, 08:17:09 AM
To make Tamas feel better, I'm thinking of getting War in the West when I start getting my crop checks.

Dear God. That game is huge.

Enjoy the dollar from me in your paycheck Tamas!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tamas

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 04, 2015, 07:33:58 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 27, 2015, 08:17:09 AM
To make Tamas feel better, I'm thinking of getting War in the West when I start getting my crop checks.

Dear God. That game is huge.

Enjoy the dollar from me in your paycheck Tamas!

:yeah:

That game is just truly massive.