News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miscellaneous PC & vidya Games Thread

Started by Syt, June 26, 2012, 12:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

LA Noire with DLCs for 10 Euro at Steam. Worth it?

Barrister

Quote from: Zanza on March 14, 2014, 02:37:19 PM
LA Noire with DLCs for 10 Euro at Steam. Worth it?

I didn't play it as much as I would've liked, but I enjoyed what I did play.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Syt

Fan made game (only 9 rather repetitive levels so far): http://gamejolt.com/games/action/he-man/19434/

Playable characters: He-Man, She-Ra, Man-At-Arms, Teela, Sorceress and Orko.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Scipio

Divinity: Dragon Commander.

Steep fucking learning curve. Rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock-Wollowitz. I can't think of a similar game that on normal difficulty just fucks you right in the ass and keeps going.

But it's a hell of a lot of fun.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on March 13, 2014, 08:52:09 AM
Back in the day we had fun playing Circus Maximus.

Quadriga looks almost like a ported version of MMP's Circvs Minimvs.

Alcibiades

Quote from: fhdz on March 15, 2014, 01:13:24 PM
Quote from: Tamas on March 13, 2014, 08:24:05 AM
Qvadriga review on RPS:
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/03/13/qvadriga-turnbased-racing-game-review/

Yeah, I'm actually going to be picking that one up. Been following it for a bit.

Let me know what you guys think, looks interesting but not sure about $20 for that.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Razgovory

I'm actually becoming tempted to give Diablo III a go.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

fhdz

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 15, 2014, 02:53:04 PM
Quote from: PDH on March 13, 2014, 08:52:09 AM
Back in the day we had fun playing Circus Maximus.

Quadriga looks almost like a ported version of MMP's Circvs Minimvs.

That's along the lines of what I was thinking too...
and the horse you rode in on

Liep

So does anyone know if GTA5 will be out for PC?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

FunkMonk

Quote from: Razgovory on March 16, 2014, 06:29:34 PM
I'm actually becoming tempted to give Diablo III a go.

Today is a great day. Perhaps the greatest day.

The Diablo 3 auction house is closed forever. May the idiocy behind it never be forgotten. 
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Syt

I've watched the video of quill18 about Warlock II - it looked neat enough, and I did enjoy Warlock 1 despite the braindead AI and blandness, so I was happy to see it on pre-sale (it's not released, but if you buy now you can play the current version, which is release candidate, I believe).

Anyways, W1 cost 20 at release. W2 is 30. Or 40, if you want some digital tat (artwork, soundtrack, a novel?). Or 50, if you want an extra handful of spells, hero units and an additional ruler.

You know what? I'll wait for a sale.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Grey Fox

Steam calls this Early Access. I think it's proper.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.