News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miscellaneous PC & vidya Games Thread

Started by Syt, June 26, 2012, 12:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

Ultimate admiral: Dreadnought just appeared in early access. Talk me out of it.

Tamas

Quote from: Maladict on December 10, 2021, 01:02:37 PM

I have the campaign mode will take a LOT of time to be near proper ready, and it's been in works for what feels years.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tamas

Quote from: Tamas on December 10, 2021, 01:48:33 PM
Quote from: Maladict on December 10, 2021, 01:02:37 PM

I have the campaign mode will take a LOT of time to be near proper ready, and it's been in works for what feels years.

To clarify, I wanted to write "I have heard" - I don't have the game yet and looking to buy. Also need convincing why not.

celedhring

I'm holding out for the campaign mode. But yeah, this has been in development for years already.

Josquius

Anyone played mount and blade 2?
It has been in early access a while. It seems the original never came out of it. Though it was fun. I wonder if 2 fixes any of 1s shortcomings.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

I am looking forward to playing it but I don't play early access titles.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Solmyr

Quote from: Tyr on December 16, 2021, 05:39:51 PM
It has been in early access a while. It seems the original never came out of it. Though it was fun. I wonder if 2 fixes any of 1s shortcomings.

Played it a while ago all the way to having my own major kingdom. It was fun. Apparently they've made a bunch of improvements since then, so I plan to play it again soon. The economy is apparently still broken, but the battles are amazing.

Also there's a mod floating around where you can play CK3 but fight the battles in M&B2, if you own both games.

Josquius

I've just heard of a game named Mashinky. It's an updated transport tycoon. Looks interesting.

Quote from: Solmyr on December 17, 2021, 02:18:46 AM

Played it a while ago all the way to having my own major kingdom. It was fun. Apparently they've made a bunch of improvements since then, so I plan to play it again soon. The economy is apparently still broken, but the battles are amazing.

Also there's a mod floating around where you can play CK3 but fight the battles in M&B2, if you own both games.

How does that work with the numbers involved in ck battles?
██████
██████
██████

Solmyr

Quote from: Tyr on December 18, 2021, 06:56:16 PM

I've just heard of a game named Mashinky. It's an updated transport tycoon. Looks interesting.

Quote from: Solmyr on December 17, 2021, 02:18:46 AM

How does that work with the numbers involved in ck battles?

You can have any number of troops in a M&B2 battle, there's just a limit on how many are on the map at one time and the rest come as reinforcements. I haven't played the mod, though.

grumbler

If anyone here was waiting for Sim Settlements 2 Chapter 2, it's finally out. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/55817?tab=files
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

FunkMonk

Got gifted Football Manager 2022 for Christmas. Fuck.  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Solmyr

Been playing Vagrus - The Riven Realms. It's a RPG without a main story, where you play a leader of a traveling merchant and/or mercenary company in a Roman-inspired post-apocalyptic world. Your goal is to get rich and/or famous and there are various side stories you can find in the world. Lots of lore and history.

Jacob

Quote from: Solmyr on January 12, 2022, 02:27:03 PM
Been playing Vagrus - The Riven Realms. It's a RPG without a main story, where you play a leader of a traveling merchant and/or mercenary company in a Roman-inspired post-apocalyptic world. Your goal is to get rich and/or famous and there are various side stories you can find in the world. Lots of lore and history.

What's the gameplay like?

Razgovory

I'm trying to play the Banner Saga but I can't make heads or tails of the combat.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017