News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miscellaneous PC & vidya Games Thread

Started by Syt, June 26, 2012, 12:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

celedhring

Quote from: Syt on November 08, 2021, 02:40:04 AM
"Another visitor! Stay a while ... stay FOREVER!"

https://youtu.be/KKzsbUtlHR4

Now that's a blast from the past!  :lol:

Another one firmly ingrained in my brain is "hey, listen!" from the fairy in Ocarina of Time.

Tamas

Speaking of Game Pass for PC, Total War Warhammer 3 is coming to it in February. Is that, like, the release date?

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tamas

Syt

Great combination of character name and pet. Bonus points for picking the cat boi race. :D

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

grumbler

Everyone who knows what a "cat boi race" is should be sent to the tanks.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Jacob

Quote from: grumbler on November 09, 2021, 04:04:28 PM

Not sure I understand what makes "cat boi race" awareness an indicator of suitability for armor as opposed to infantry (or other service branches altogether), but I guess....

Syt

Well, the actual race name is Miqo'te, but only nerds use that.
—Stephen Jay Gould

crazy canuck

Quote from: Syt on November 09, 2021, 04:13:31 PM

Well, the actual race name is Miqo'te, but only nerds use that.

Would you prefer being the gunner, loader or driver?

Syt

I don't think I'd want any role in a tank.
—Stephen Jay Gould

grumbler

Quote from: Syt on November 09, 2021, 04:16:33 PM
I don't think I'd want any role in a tank.
But it's your final duty to go into the tank.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

By that point my life would be tanked, anyways.
—Stephen Jay Gould

grumbler

Bayraktar!