News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miscellaneous PC & vidya Games Thread

Started by Syt, June 26, 2012, 12:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 05, 2017, 09:50:37 PM
Yeah. Game didn't tickle my pickle. Doesn't feel Napoleonic to me.

16-bit usually doesn't.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 05, 2017, 09:26:49 PM
Excuse me for not being a total dweeb.

Dweebs are the only people able to google? :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Historicalgamer's strategy games of the year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AubW_aOdEpM

1. 2:58 - Hearts of Iron IV (Paradox)
2. 10:10 - Order of Battle: World War II (Matrix/Slitherine)
3. 16:31 - Atlantic Fleet (Killerfish)
4. 23:10 - Rule the Waves (NWS)
5. 28:34 - Ultimate General: Civil War (Game Labs)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Josquius

Must have been a bad year.  HoI4 is horrid.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

Quote from: Syt on January 06, 2017, 10:57:10 AM
Historicalgamer's strategy games of the year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AubW_aOdEpM

1. 2:58 - Hearts of Iron IV (Paradox)
2. 10:10 - Order of Battle: World War II (Matrix/Slitherine)
3. 16:31 - Atlantic Fleet (Killerfish)
4. 23:10 - Rule the Waves (NWS)
5. 28:34 - Ultimate General: Civil War (Game Labs)

C'mon.  Ultimate general hasn't even had a full release.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Crap, Battlefield 1 is awesome, and I was, very unlike me, kicking ass in my first MP match, went straight up to level 3. Then I got dropped from the server and apparently all my points got lost  :mad:

The Brain

Quote from: Tamas on January 06, 2017, 03:47:20 PM
Crap, Battlefield 1 is awesome, and I was, very unlike me, kicking ass in my first MP match, went straight up to level 3. Then I got dropped from the server and apparently all my points got lost  :mad:

Thanks Brexit!
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Tamas

Syt

Found it meh. Didn't really add much to the GalCiv2 model.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain