News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Miscellaneous PC & vidya Games Thread

Started by Syt, June 26, 2012, 12:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Put it in your Steam Wish List, and they will email you went it's on sale.

Ed Anger

Finally gotten around to Shogun 2. Me rikey the Rise of the Samurai campaign. Me rikey warrior monks.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Shogun 2?  What, did fahdiz have a yard sale?

Ed Anger

EXCUSE ME FOR BEING 3 YEARS BEHIND ON MOST PC GAMES.

11B4V

Hello if I had a comp to run Age of Rifles and CivWar Generals 2, I would. :P
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Now that you mention it, I have an entire box full of DVD and floppy PC games, everything from TalonSoft titles to shit like Battlefield 1942, Ghost Recon and AH's 5th Fleet.  Wonder if it's worth anything on the eBay.com nerd feeding frenzy.

Tamas

CountDeMoney

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 04, 2017, 10:24:45 PM
Finally gotten around to Shogun 2. Me rikey the Rise of the Samurai campaign. Me rikey warrior monks.

Nice. I like Shogun 2. Haven't played Rise yet though (I'm a Sengoku fanboi).
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

More Shogun 2. Got 16 provinces and apparently I scare everybody else and they jump me. Only my 2 vassals and 2 allies(one if them being my brother clan) stick with me.

Now I'm gonna assrape the AI with my Monk/samauri/cavalry stacks. Yeah bitches.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 04, 2017, 10:37:04 PM

Try six years you dirty old senior citizen.   :mad:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

11B4V

Quote from: Alcibiades on January 05, 2017, 09:18:32 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 04, 2017, 10:37:04 PM

Try six years you dirty old senior citizen.   :mad:

:yes:

Like thinking Modern Family is the greatest new show ever.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Excuse me for not being a total dweeb.

11B4V

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on January 05, 2017, 09:48:53 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 05, 2017, 09:26:49 PM
Excuse me for not being a total dweeb.

Have you tried the Nappy TW?

Yeah. Game didn't tickle my pickle. Doesn't feel Napoleonic to me.