And we're back!

Main Menu

The 2012 London Olympics Sports Thread

Started by mongers, June 18, 2012, 02:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on July 31, 2012, 02:52:25 PM
Quote from: Valmy on July 31, 2012, 12:50:45 PM
Speaking of China, I watched them lose to the South Korean women in archery and I couldn't help but think there should be Olympic Horse Archery.  Man that would be awesome.

Mongolia would dominate.

Or Japan would dig up some Takeda and give them a run for their money.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Also, I'd like to commend NBC for the upskirt shot of the American girl on the bench during the field hockey game. When I can see black fur under the white cotton panties, NBC is perving out a bit much.

DGuller

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 31, 2012, 02:56:03 PM
Also, I'd like to commend NBC for the upskirt shot of the American girl on the bench during the field hockey game. When I can see black fur under the white cotton panties, NBC is perving out a bit much.
You know, you don't have to look, perv.

Ed Anger

katmai

Quote from: DGuller on July 31, 2012, 02:58:03 PM
You know, you don't have to look, perv.

Might as well ask him not to breathe!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

crazy canuck

Quote from: Barrister on July 31, 2012, 02:17:34 PM
Well they were predicting a lot of swimming records would be broken - swimsuit technology has changed a lot since 2008. :mellow:

Beeb, its the other way around.  People were expecting the WR set during the era of high tech suits to stand for a long time.  Those suits have since been banned.  Nobody actually predicted those records would fall during these olympics.  That fact that they are is indeed surprising since the suits gave such a large advantage.

katmai

I know the young Chinese swimmer has had fellow swimmers come to her defense but to beat her own personal best by 5 secs is going to cause suspicion.

PRC

Pictures please.

Ed Anger

Admiral Yi

Michael Phelps has now won more Olympic medals than anyone in history.

katmai

Admiral Yi

Seriously?

Bela Karoly was on NPR talking about the vault.  One of the all-time great accents. :cheers:

Anyone know how old the one cute US gymnast is?

katmai

When have i ever been serious? And i have no idea you perv.

Ed Anger