Get. Off. My. Lawn.

Started by Ed Anger, June 15, 2012, 04:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Srsly. Get off of it you stupid kids.

QuoteBCSO: Man arrested after holding 6 kids at gunpoint
June 14, 2012 08:12:28 PM

CHRIS OLWELL / News Herald Writer

SOUTHPORT — A 67-year-old Southport man was jailed Wednesday after he allegedly held six children at gunpoint when they used his driveway to turn their off-road vehicle around.

Jerry Lee Fulcher was arrested and charged with one count of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and six counts each of aggravated assault and false imprisonment, according to the Bay County Sheriff's Office. He was being held in the Bay County Jail without bond pending a first appearance in court Friday.

According the BCSO incident report:

The six children, who are between the ages of 4 and 16, told investigators they were riding an ATV and turned into Fulcher's driveway at 4036 Deer Point Road to turn around at about 8:30 p.m. Wednesday. They believed the property was vacant, but a man, later identified as Fulcher, came out of the house pointing a handgun at them.

Fulcher ordered the kids to put their hands on their heads, get off the vehicle and lie down on the ground. The 16-year-old driver apologized, but Fulcher cocked the hammer on the revolver and pointed the gun at the driver's head and told him he'd be the "first to go." He kept his finger on the trigger.

Another child attempted to garner some sympathy from Fulcher, telling him it was one girl's birthday. Fulcher was unmoved. "Well, this will be a birthday she won't forget," Fulcher said.

Two of the children were praying. Fulcher was agitated throughout the incident, repeatedly asking the driver if he understood what would happen to him if he pulled the trigger.

Fulcher ordered the driver into his house, where he locked the door behind them. The teenager was ordered to call his mother so she could come pick them up.

The mother arrived and confronted Fulcher about displaying the weapon in front of the children. Fulcher kept the gun to his side, and he warned her not to come any closer.

She got the youngsters in the car and called 911 as they drove away.

After interviewing the children and parents, investigators learned Fulcher also had reported the incident. In the 911 call, Fulcher apparently admitted to brandishing the gun and detaining the children.

When investigators arrived at his house he opened the door, Fulcher was wearing only boxer shorts; the gun was on the counter. Police found several other guns in the house.

Parents of the victims declined to comment Thursday.

Read more: http://www.newsherald.com/articles/kids-103453-southport-arrested.html#ixzz1xtx0TqPk
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

I don't know. Was this during his office hours?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

Kids (as young as 4!) running around at 8:30 on an ATV on a school night?  Their parents should be in jail too.

Maximus

Dude has nothing on Wiebo Ludwig.

CountDeMoney

Well, there's getting off someone's lawn, and dying for it:

Dummy of the Week--

The State Medical Examiner has ruled the death of a teenager in Baltimore County a homicide, with asphyxiation as the cause of death.

Baltimore County police were called to the 4000 block of Starbrook Road in the Randallstown area Wednesday night around 10:30 following a 911 call from a neighbor who reported a police officer calling for help on her lawn.

Police say Officer Laboard chased a 17-year-old boy for several blocks and got into a struggle when he finally caught up with him. The boy has been identified as Christopher Brown of Carthage Road.

Police say the foot pursuit began when the officer heard a loud bang at his home on Susanna Avenue. The officer discovered that his front door had been damaged. He saw three or four people running from the area. He then began chasing after them.

He found Brown and confronted him, but he ran away again, according to authorities. The officer chased the suspect for several blocks. The pursuit ended up on Starbrook Road where the officer heard the suspect in the bushes and told him to come out.

When Brown refused, the officer reached into the bushes and pulled him out. A fight started, and at some point, the boy fell unconscious. Police say they found the officer administering CPR to him.

Police called for EMS units, who provided treatment and transported him to Northwest Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

The officer is a 9-year employee assigned to the Woodlawn Precinct. He has been placed on routine administrative leave pending the investigation.

Baltimore County Police's homicide unit has started a full investigation. Once that investigation is complete, the results will be forwarded to the Baltimore County State's Attorney, who will determine if the homicide was justified. A Baltimore County Police Internal Affairs investigation will follow the homicide investigation.

Authorities do not believe the officer and teen knew each other. They also do not know if the officer's home was targeted. There is no information on other suspects at this time.

Oops.

Ed Anger

You know, if I was a cop and I was off duty, I sure as hell wouldn't get into a foot chase with a darkie.

Ed Anger

Let's see if I can top that...

QuoteDAYTON, Ohio —

Police said a man who was upseet that he could not purchase lottery tickets on his credit card reportedly threatened to shoot a woman with a BB gun.

The incident occurred around 1 p.m. Friday at a gas station in the 1500 block of N. Keowee Street. The man had a BB gun in a holster, and when he couldn't purchase lottery tickets, he threatened to shoot a woman at one of the gas pumps,  according to reports.

Police responded and arrested the man.

PDH

It's sad.  Wyoming isn't any less stupid than other places but you guys get so many more people that the stupid is way more visible where you live  :(
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Scipio

Quote from: PDH on June 15, 2012, 08:18:20 PM
It's sad.  Wyoming isn't any less stupid than other places but you guys get so many more people that the stupid is way more visible where you live  :(
In Misssissippi, we segregate our stupid.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt