News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Here Languish Stands game thread

Started by Solmyr, June 12, 2012, 02:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

heh, I rolled a modified 10 for Cabot as well. It is England's turn to choose though,

Solmyr

It's pretty crappy trying to fish out the explorer you want from the tray in CB, I dunno why you cannot use it directly.

Tamas

Quote from: Solmyr on July 03, 2012, 07:39:44 AM
It's pretty crappy trying to fish out the explorer you want from the tray in CB, I dunno why you cannot use it directly.

well ACTS is the guaranteed cheat-free way.

Solmyr

Everyone can see that you only drag out one explorer in CB, you cannot see them in advance, and it's a random draw, not much possibility for cheating there.

Tamas

Quote from: Solmyr on July 03, 2012, 07:47:53 AM
Everyone can see that you only drag out one explorer in CB, you cannot see them in advance, and it's a random draw, not much possibility for cheating there.

yes. And I wouldnt accuse anyone on Languish with cheating.

But it IS pretty easy in CB, hence it is customary to move random stuff to ACTS. Why is it easy? Because someone draws something they dont like, they can just cancel the recording and start over, without anyone ever knowing.

Maximus

Tamas

Quote from: Maximus on July 03, 2012, 08:44:32 AM
I'll take the Amazon

ok, Cabot goes for the Paicif then and gets eaten by cannibals

Tamas

why do we have Zapolya in the discard pile? It was played as an event last turn and thus should be out of the deck for good

ulmont

Quote from: Tamas on July 03, 2012, 09:02:52 AM
why do we have Zapolya in the discard pile? It was played as an event last turn and thus should be out of the deck for good

"Discard" is really the wrong word for that pile on ACTS.  Note that Zapolya is also in the "Removed Cards" pile.

Solmyr

Yeah, all removed cards also show up in the discards in ACTS. You just have to check both.

Tamas

I am going to end the turn in ACTS shortly, so scream fast if you have any problems with that

Solmyr

Make sure you check the hand size. :P

Solmyr

It should be 6/10/5/5/5/6 if I'm not mistaken.

Tamas

Quote from: Solmyr on July 03, 2012, 09:10:20 AM
It should be 6/10/5/5/5/6 if I'm not mistaken.

almost, I get -1 for fuggers

Tamas

cards have been dealt. I declare diplomacy phase to be open