And we're back!

Main Menu

Here Languish Stands game thread

Started by Solmyr, June 12, 2012, 02:15:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximus

sbr

Solmyr

Okay, I started doing some end of turn admin stuff and Tamas still needs to change his last play, because he already sent an explorer this turn and Cabot is thus not allowed (one explorer per turn, Cabot counts against this).

The file I sent contains the new regulars in each capital for the winter, so don't add those again. Otherwise people are free to post their winter moves.

Tamas

Quote from: Solmyr on July 02, 2012, 03:06:23 PM
Okay, I started doing some end of turn admin stuff and Tamas still needs to change his last play, because he already sent an explorer this turn and Cabot is thus not allowed (one explorer per turn, Cabot counts against this).

The file I sent contains the new regulars in each capital for the winter, so don't add those again. Otherwise people are free to post their winter moves.

R you sure about this, because France had both cabot and an explorer last turn I believe. Cabot had no result so not much changed, but still.

but you are probably right, so lets build a merc in antwerp from that one point

sbr

20.2 says cabot does not count against the limit of 1

sbr

And I will move everything to Rome for winter.

Tamas

Quote from: sbr on July 02, 2012, 03:51:29 PM
20.2 says cabot does not count against the limit of 1

ah. so my Cabot play stands then.

Solmyr

Ah sorry, thought I read somewhere it counted against the limit. Then people should post their winter and someone can roll for the explorers (including Cabot, who isn't on the map in CB).

Tamas

ok people tell me your Winters and I'll make the file, together with new world stuff

my winter:

Charles, Alba, 1 regular from Genoa to Valladoid
2 regulars from Nice to Valladoid
squadron from Gulf of Lyon to Genoa
squadron from Tyrrhenian Sea to Naples
3 squadrons from Barbary Coast to Gibraltar

Solmyr

Tamas

Quote from: sbr on July 02, 2012, 03:52:35 PM
And I will move everything to Rome for winter.

not leaving a single unit in florence?

Viking

Winter

All fleets to coron
Army at rhodes and cav at nezh go to istanbul with all units and leaders.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

ulmont

Monty / Francis stack back to paris

Tamas

ok, I will go with the assumption that Max will leave the 3 regulars in Calais and move back the 4 mercs to London but he will be free to change it, obviously. Rolling new world. I am switching to roling for explorers and not CB-drawing them

Tamas

No new discoveries for the regular Habsburg and France explorers, but the weakest of the bunch, the English one, can either discover Amazon River, or go for the pacifist strait and circumnagivation.

While we wait for Max, I'll rol Cabot as well.