David Cameron leaves 8-year-old daughter in pub

Started by jimmy olsen, June 11, 2012, 07:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 11, 2012, 04:13:49 PM
I don't miss PM Cretin at all.

Neither do I.

Why Cretin, when we could have had this man as PM:

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Someone take this thread to Saskatoon, stat!
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Octavian

Quote from: mongers on June 11, 2012, 12:32:36 PM
What's the big deal, I'm sure this has happened to most of use during our childhoods.

Hell on the few occasion it happened to me, I wasn't that bothered, though that time I had to walk ten miles home, only to find the locks had been changed was somewhat 'tiring'.

Do you think your parents were trying to tell you something?
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Neil

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 11, 2012, 03:59:39 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 11, 2012, 03:31:26 PM
You people learned nothing in 30 years.
Only one PM was ever assassinated, Spencer Perceval.  The man who tried to kill Robert Peel, and did kill his private secretary, was found insane - he's the origin of the M'Naghten rules.  Some students attempted to kidnap Alec Douglas-Home in 1964.  He explained that if they did so the country would vote Tory in sympathy - which is what they were trying to avoid, so they should let him go.  They did and he didn't report them to the police or university because he thought it would ruin their lives over a silly prank.

The IRA had a couple of pops at Thatcher and Major but always went for mortars or bombs.
And nobody shoots MPs in the head at strip malls.  The UK seems to be much better at security than the US.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

mongers

Quote from: Octavian on June 11, 2012, 04:47:17 PM
Quote from: mongers on June 11, 2012, 12:32:36 PM
What's the big deal, I'm sure this has happened to most of use during our childhoods.

Hell on the few occasion it happened to me, I wasn't that bothered, though that time I had to walk ten miles home, only to find the locks had been changed was somewhat 'tiring'.

Do you think your parents were trying to tell you something?

:hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

dps

Quote from: Neil on June 11, 2012, 07:46:10 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on June 11, 2012, 03:59:39 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 11, 2012, 03:31:26 PM
You people learned nothing in 30 years.
Only one PM was ever assassinated, Spencer Perceval.  The man who tried to kill Robert Peel, and did kill his private secretary, was found insane - he's the origin of the M'Naghten rules.  Some students attempted to kidnap Alec Douglas-Home in 1964.  He explained that if they did so the country would vote Tory in sympathy - which is what they were trying to avoid, so they should let him go.  They did and he didn't report them to the police or university because he thought it would ruin their lives over a silly prank.

The IRA had a couple of pops at Thatcher and Major but always went for mortars or bombs.
And nobody shoots MPs in the head at strip malls.  The UK seems to be much better at security than the US.

I don't know--maybe shooting UK MPs would just be a waste of ammo.

11B4V

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 11, 2012, 08:28:37 AM
We need to remember that a pub to the Brits is a lot like a Denny's to the Americans.

I wouldnt leave any kid alone in a Denny's.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

grumbler

Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2012, 01:24:16 AM

If I were you, I'd leave the kids at Denny's alone. 
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on June 12, 2012, 05:11:06 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 12, 2012, 01:24:16 AM

If I were you, I'd leave the kids at Denny's alone.

:lol:

Grumbler gets 2 points on the reversal, and 2 points for the English Judo throw.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".