News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Paradox weekend on Steam

Started by Cecil, June 07, 2012, 02:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cecil

Just opened Steam to look at the daily deals and its apparently Paradox weekend on Steam which as everyone knows one franchise a day will be going at hugely subtracted prices. First daily up is King Arthur series for 75% off.  :bowler:

Everything else that isnt the daily is -50%.

Personally I hope to finally scrag EU3 with all expansions for a reasonable price. Even if the map sucks.  :)

Caliga

Thanks for the heads-up. :hug:

How can you tell what's on sale for 75% the other days?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

katmai

Quote from: Caliga on June 07, 2012, 06:10:11 PM
Thanks for the heads-up. :hug:

How can you tell what's on sale for 75% the other days?

you wait till 1pm your time of that day :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Josquius

so there's no way of knowing till the day? Dang it, there is something I want but I shall be away most of the weekend...
██████
██████
██████

Ed Anger

I might pop on that Warlock game.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

Pride of Nations is a bigger pile of shit.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

sbr

Quote from: Tyr on June 07, 2012, 06:56:29 PM
so there's no way of knowing till the day? Dang it, there is something I want but I shall be away most of the weekend...

Everything, or at least close to everything, is 50% off all weekend.  Some things will be 75% off on certain days.  If you want it that bad buy it now, you shouldn't be out more than a few bucks even if it does get even cheaper.  If not wait for another sale another time.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on June 07, 2012, 08:22:57 PM
Verdict on CK2?

I liked it, but got tired of of the endless civil war crap. Haven't played the newest patches.

See my short attention span AAR thread for the adventures of Adolf Hitler Welf and his brood.

Habbaku

CK2 is awesome and seems to be getting a decent amount of support.  I would definitely recommend it at the price it is.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien