News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Paradox weekend on Steam

Started by Cecil, June 07, 2012, 02:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Octavian

Quote from: Habbaku on June 07, 2012, 09:30:57 PM
CK2 is awesome and seems to be getting a decent amount of support.  I would definitely recommend it at the price it is.

Yeah CKII is great. Definitely that best Paradox release in a long time if not ever.
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

If only there was a thread for these things. :hmm:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Cecil

Todays daily -75% is Magicka. I suppose its a good deal considering it has about eleventy billion DLCs but unfortunately it isnt my cup of tea.

Solmyr

Dammit, just as I'm changing my credit card. I'm sorta interested in M&B Napoleonic Wars.

Octavian

Quote from: Solmyr on June 08, 2012, 01:34:18 PM
Dammit, just as I'm changing my credit card. I'm sorta interested in M&B Napoleonic Wars.

That's recommendable as well

Fun shooter!
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

sbr

Mount and Blade franchise 75% off on Steam.

Solmyr

For some reason that doesn't include Napoleonic Wars.

sbr

Quote from: Solmyr on June 09, 2012, 01:27:09 PM
For some reason that doesn't include Napoleonic Wars.

Probably still too new for that.  Still 50% off.

Cecil

And today we have CK as the daily deal. The whole bundle for 12.49.  :)

Caliga

I was hoping that would be today's deal... glad I waited.  Picking it up now. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Cecil

Ah what the hell I´ll just get the rest of the DLCs. At this price they are worth it. Shame Sword of Islam isnt out yet.

Scipio

I bought all that shit.  Better be fucking worth it, you bastards.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Josquius

Quote from: sbr on June 07, 2012, 08:16:00 PM
Quote from: Tyr on June 07, 2012, 06:56:29 PM
so there's no way of knowing till the day? Dang it, there is something I want but I shall be away most of the weekend...

Everything, or at least close to everything, is 50% off all weekend.  Some things will be 75% off on certain days.  If you want it that bad buy it now, you shouldn't be out more than a few bucks even if it does get even cheaper.  If not wait for another sale another time.

True. Was away all weekend though so missed it. Oh well, no big deal
██████
██████
██████

grumbler

Quote from: Scipio on June 10, 2012, 09:22:17 PM
I bought all that shit.  Better be fucking worth it, you bastards.

Same.  If this is shit, I'm making a List.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!