News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Euros are a bunch of drunks.

Started by 11B4V, June 07, 2012, 10:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Ironically it looks like the more drunk a Euro country is the more they have their shit together  :hmm:

With the exception of Ireland.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

Quote from: Valmy on June 07, 2012, 10:51:47 AM
Ironically it looks like the more drunk a Euro country is the more they have their shit together  :hmm:

With the exception of Ireland.

You may have something there. :P
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Cecil

I´d say that list is more of a "where they prefer beer" list. If they were going for wine it would have a more south and westerly slant and spirits would put the nordics in the lead I reckon.

11B4V

Quote from: Cecil on June 07, 2012, 10:57:14 AM
I´d say that list is more of a "where they prefer beer" list. If they were going for wine it would have a more south and westerly slant and spirits would put the nordics in the lead I reckon.

So, their still a bunch of drunks.

Cecil

Quote from: 11B4V on June 07, 2012, 10:58:40 AM

Noone ever argued successfully that the euros dont drink heavily but bad methodology is an eyesore.

derspiess

So, their still a bunch of drunks. they have a healthy appreciation for the best type of beverage available: beer.

Fixed!
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on June 07, 2012, 11:02:30 AM
So, their still a bunch of drunks. they have a healthy appreciation for the best type of beverage available: beer.

Fixed!

:lol:

Maybe they ought to get Greece drunk.

derspiess

Quote from: 11B4V on June 07, 2012, 11:04:38 AM

Fixed!

Those bastards are all passed out on Ouzo.  With beer at least you can stagger home.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

11B4V

Quote from: derspiess on June 07, 2012, 11:07:38 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on June 07, 2012, 11:04:38 AM

Fixed!

Those bastards are all passed out on Ouzo.  With beer at least you can stagger home.

Ouzo..many memories on that one while I was stationed in Germany for five years. :yes:

Crazy_Ivan80

you're supposed to drink that over a whole year, not all at once like you anglos do.  :rolleyes: :p

11B4V

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on June 07, 2012, 12:31:17 PM

you're supposed to drink that over a whole year, not all at once like you anglos do.  :rolleyes: :p

You dont say.