And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football '12-13

Started by grumbler, June 02, 2012, 03:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 29, 2012, 06:54:54 PM
Wing Stop is meh.

Yeah, I've given them a couple shots because they're close, but it's always just...well, meh. 

MadBurgerMaker

Hey Valmy, Chip Brown is saying Uverse will be picking up the LHN on Friday.  Since he's wrong about everything, it probably means AT&T will be going out of business or something.

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 30, 2012, 12:34:40 AM
Hey Valmy, Chip Brown is saying Uverse will be picking up the LHN on Friday.  Since he's wrong about everything, it probably means AT&T will be going out of business or something.

:lol:

Yeah well if it happens I will switch over.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Since the season technically kicks off tonight, should we keep this thread, or go for week-specific like the NFL with spreads and commentary?

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 30, 2012, 08:38:52 AM
Since the season technically kicks off tonight, should we keep this thread, or go for week-specific like the NFL with spreads and commentary?

I think in years past we just had one gigantic thread.  Though I do appreciate the witting thread titles on the NFL ones.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on August 30, 2012, 08:41:24 AM
Though I do appreciate the witting thread titles on the NFL ones.

That's what I hate about this board;  at least the old one years ago allowed a thread title along with a sub-title byline, allowing for more Onionesque headlines.  I miss that.

Ed Anger

#2 'Bama vs #8 Michigan. GO BLUE *choke*
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Michigan is going to be destroyed.  I have no interest in watching the Saban lovefest.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

dps

I suspect a lot of fans of THE Ohio State University would actually rather shower at Penn State than root for the Buckeyes, truth be told.     

MadBurgerMaker

Football has started.  Thank God.

CountDeMoney