Main Menu

Cal's Sausage Fest AAR

Started by Caliga, May 27, 2012, 07:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Quote from: sbr on May 28, 2012, 12:29:49 PM

I had that.  The big gray one with all of the yellow parts and furniture?

You know it.  It kicked ass, especially since it came with a squad of goose-stepping Nazis.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

I would like to thank all of you for turning this thread into my own personal hell of unfulfilled childhood dreams.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 28, 2012, 12:57:09 PM
I would like to thank all of you for turning this thread into my own personal hell of unfulfilled childhood dreams.

Hey, I wish I still had my playset. All my childhood toys got destroyed by my nephew.

Parents: Let him play with your old toys
*nephew smashes old Hot wheels*
Me:  :cry:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 28, 2012, 12:57:09 PM

If you would have gotten everything you wanted as a kid you would have ended up like me:  Middle Aged, no debt, and with a 24 year old girlfriend...

Ok, maybe not the best example.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

merithyn

Quote from: PDH on May 28, 2012, 01:09:28 PM
If you would have gotten everything you wanted as a kid you would have ended up like me:  Middle Aged, no debt, and with a 24 year old girlfriend...

Ok, maybe not the best example.

I thought this was every man's dream. Well, every teenager's dream for when he's an old man, anyway.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...