News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Eurovision 2012

Started by Martinus, May 26, 2012, 02:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

So far, the gay party likes: Iceland, Estonia and Norway.

Sheilbh

Albania, Russia and Italy have been TRIUMPHS.  Albania's my favourite so much.

I liked that Lithuania went out or their way to fulfill our stereotypes about Eastern Europeans.

Apparently one of the hosts is a lawyer by profession, the other's a TV host...Also, according to Graham Norton one of the Russian women is 44 :mellow:
Let's bomb Russia!

Martinus

The Estonian guy was particularly well endowed and so my type. I need to visit Tallinn.

Sheilbh

Also the Lithuanian guy legally changed his name to make it easier to pronounce in English.  Which I admire.

Romania's embraced Eurovision's ways.
Let's bomb Russia!

Martinus

I liked France's hommage to great gay divas.

Martinus

Wtf was up with the UK guy btw?

Sheilbh

Quote from: Martinus on May 26, 2012, 03:12:29 PM
Wtf was up with the UK guy btw?
We've taken to entering novelty acts  :Embarrass:

I think Greece has got a dangerously plausible entry.  If they win they'll need another bailout to pay for it.

QuoteI liked France's hommage to great gay divas.
Costume designed by Jean-Paul Gaultier.  Pro bono.
Let's bomb Russia!

Sheilbh

:lol:  'The next song does contain strobe lighting and flashing effects, so if that's a problem look away now.  And I would ask, why are you watching Eurovision?'
Let's bomb Russia!

Sheilbh

Okay I am loving Sweden's entry.  Kate Bush dancing with Bonnie Tyler's performance majesty.
Let's bomb Russia!

Martinus

Sheilbh

Bold for Turkey to go for a Querelle de Brest theme :o
Let's bomb Russia!

Martinus

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 26, 2012, 03:25:04 PM
Bold for Turkey to go for a Querelle de Brest theme :o

I liked the Gay Jewish Pirates of Bosphorus.

Martinus

Mom, can I take the German singer home? I'd walk him every day and feed him. Please.

Sheilbh

'And that was Jedward.  They learned all of the words and most of the dance routine...' :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

Octavian

For some reason I believe this thread need this picture:

:P
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee