News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How much does weight factor in?

Started by merithyn, May 25, 2012, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Of the top five things you look for in a partner - 1 most important, 5 least important of the top 5 - where is the person's weight on the scale?

Not something I pay much attention to

merithyn

I'm curious what the answers will be in an anonymous (or mostly) poll.

For me, I only notice if my partner is extremely thin or fat. (By this I mean ribs-thin or rolls-fat.) Otherwise, I don't really pay attention. I do prefer my men with a bit of meat on them, but I wouldn't kick a 20 BMI out of my bed. :perv:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Admiral Yi

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

merithyn

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 25, 2012, 07:09:10 PM
No wood with big girls.

Define "big", please. Carrying a little extra, carrying another person extra, carrying several extra people, etc.

EDIT: As an example, I offer these two women sizes. I will point out that women sizes can go as big as 32+, so the big girl in this pic is half the size of the largest women out there.

Ed Anger

I shant answer. I'm not sticking my dick into this hornets nest.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

There is a point on either side of the scale where it becomes a turn-off.  Until you get to that point, though, it doesn't matter much.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

merithyn

Quote from: DGuller on May 25, 2012, 07:28:44 PM
There is a point on either side of the scale where it becomes a turn-off.  Until you get to that point, though, it doesn't matter much.

That's kind of where I am on this, too.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: merithyn on May 25, 2012, 07:25:07 PM
Define "big", please. Carrying a little extra, carrying another person extra, carrying several extra people, etc.

Stomach flab of almost any size is tough to take on a chick.

If your size generator has a size 10, let's take a look at that.

11B4V

L to R
Acceptable
Acceptable
Borderline fatty, probably not. looks like she could blowout into a biggin'

Barrister

I'm not sure how to answer. What if size is one (of many) factors, but because you like your women with a little extra something?

:unsure:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DGuller

Quote from: Barrister on May 25, 2012, 07:38:53 PM
I'm not sure how to answer. What if size is one (of many) factors, but because you like your women with a little extra something?

I find "extra something" on women (?) to be an extreme turn-off.  :x

Admiral Yi

I'm out on Before's Large Marge.

Ed Anger

Quote from: 11B4V on May 25, 2012, 07:37:28 PM
L to R
Acceptable
Acceptable
Borderline fatty, probably not. looks like she could blowout into a biggin'

Left: Pound her into next week
Middle: Pound her into next year
Right: Hell, bend her over the Liberator and make her squeal
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

merithyn

Quote from: Barrister on May 25, 2012, 07:38:53 PM

Your preference in either direction is unimportant. I was just curious where weight fell in the top 5, if at all.