News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hawaii verifies Obama birth records to Arizona

Started by garbon, May 23, 2012, 08:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: alfred russel on May 23, 2012, 07:50:27 PM
Come on. In the USSR your family combined probably made less than an average janitor makes in the US. You came over here with a crappy Soviet education, probably barely speaking the language (and probably still speak it accented), and not long afterwards are an actuary probably making a lot more than a good old boy like OvB. How is this fair to a guy the advantages of a family with roots here, English as a first language, and an American education?

My wife is a surgeon, I wipe my ass with people like DGuller.

mongers

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on May 23, 2012, 08:01:16 PM
Come on. In the USSR your family combined probably made less than an average janitor makes in the US. You came over here with a crappy Soviet education, probably barely speaking the language (and probably still speak it accented), and not long afterwards are an actuary probably making a lot more than a good old boy like OvB. How is this fair to a guy the advantages of a family with roots here, English as a first language, and an American education?

Lucky you've got a doctor in the family them. 

Do you also eat your food with a hedge trimmer and offer house guests alcohol enemas ?
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

DGuller

:pinch: Just how big is your ass?

OttoVonBismarck

Quote from: mongers on May 23, 2012, 08:04:13 PM
Lucky you've got a doctor in the family them. 

Do you also eat your food with a hedge trimmer and offer house guests alcohol enemas ?

I eat from a trough.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on May 23, 2012, 07:54:50 PM
Soviet education was pretty decent.  I don't think it encouraged much creativity and initiative though.

You could plot an artillery barrage with that knowledge.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

alfred russel

Well then, it sounds like we need to keep the slavic immigrant spigot turned on or we are going to need to invent some very sturdy toilet paper.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ed Anger

DG's reaction to the languish mob's slavic pile-on:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

11B4V

Well then what do you do?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

OttoVonBismarck

I'm a civil servant, I don't actually "do" anything. Thanks.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Zoupa

People on Languish still argue with Berky?

I think I learned my lesson around 10 years ago. It's no use, camarade. Dude knows best and he won't change his mind, about anything, ever.

OTOH, he did help me out when I first logged on to WoW and showed me the way to Ironforge from the gnome starting area, so he can't be all bad.  :cool:

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Zoupa

Was not! We leveled Miserere together, SUGE, but my very first character was all Berk.

Besides, we'll always have Uldaman, and you hearthing out of the boss fights lol.

katmai

Quote from: Zoupa on May 24, 2012, 12:41:06 AM
Was not! We leveled Miserere together, SUGE, but my very first character was all Berk.

Besides, we'll always have Uldaman, and you hearthing out of the boss fights lol.

Fucking asshole.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

DGuller

Quote from: Zoupa on May 24, 2012, 12:36:40 AM
People on Languish still argue with Berky?

I think I learned my lesson around 10 years ago. It's no use, camarade. Dude knows best and he won't change his mind, about anything, ever.

OTOH, he did help me out when I first logged on to WoW and showed me the way to Ironforge from the gnome starting area, so he can't be all bad.  :cool:
He's a good guy, and he is driven to win at anything he gets involved in.  Unfortunately, that's not the best trait to have when you get involved in debates.