D: Sweden
0 (0%)
D: France
1 (2.1%)
D: England
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

Quote from: katmai on July 01, 2012, 03:45:23 PM
Funk the traitor <_<
3rd goal was iffy. 4th was just mean. I kind of feel for italy too. they were fighting back until they went a man down.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Iormlund

Quote from: HVC on July 01, 2012, 03:47:06 PM
4th was just mean.

Might have been's Mata first time touching the ball in the whole tournament as well. :lol:

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

HVC

The Larch

Iormlund

Most players are also fairly young. Xabi Alonso and Xavi are the only ones that will be past their prime (33 and 34) in the next WC.

Valmy

Quote from: Valmy on May 22, 2012, 08:14:50 AM
Valmy shall be blessing the heroic Spaniards.

You are welcome guys.  It was all me admit it.

¡Viva España!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

FunkMonk

Josephus

Quote from: FunkMonk on July 01, 2012, 02:30:40 PM
Wow, this Spain is fucking incredible when they feel like it. They might score four or five today if they keep it up.

Nah...I think you're exaggerating.  ;)
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

FunkMonk

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HVC

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk