D: Sweden
0 (0%)
D: France
1 (2.1%)
D: England
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Quote from: Josephus on June 27, 2012, 07:28:53 PM
See....even I forgot. :lol:

We blew the title game against Brazil.  We had a 2-0 lead at the half and then they decided they wanted to win and creamed us in half 2.  At least it was exciting.

It seems unfair we only get one meaningful tournament every four years while the Euros get two.  Surely the Confederations Cup is worth...you know...something.  I mean should I instead be crowing about winning the CONCACAF title four times (keeping in mind Guadeloupe once finished third in that tourney...yes France's little island) instead of playing teams like Spain and Brazil?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Why do you guys hate Ronaldo so much? Only because he is rich, handsome and great at football?  :P

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on June 28, 2012, 03:03:10 AM
Why do you guys hate Ronaldo so much? Only because he is rich, handsome and great at football?  :P

That, and he is a whining douchebag who probably grew up watching too much Dragonball Z or something, seeing his heroic posings before free kicks and such.

Maladict

Quote from: Tamas on June 28, 2012, 03:05:12 AM
seeing his heroic posings before free kicks and such.

Those are hilarious. Too bad he doesn't cry anymore when his team gets eliminated.

Josephus

Quote from: Maladict on June 28, 2012, 03:16:41 AM
Quote from: Tamas on June 28, 2012, 03:05:12 AM
seeing his heroic posings before free kicks and such.

Those are hilarious. Too bad he doesn't cry anymore when his team gets eliminated.

He almost did yesterday
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Iormlund

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Iormlund

:lol:
Don't count on it. I'm afraid the lesson Del Bosque extracted from last night's game is that it's better to dominate with no forwards than get dominated with them.

Iormlund

I can't believe Schweinsteiger is still there. It's Ballack all over again.