D: Sweden
0 (0%)
D: France
1 (2.1%)
D: England
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Admiral Yi

England vs. France amply demonstrated fodbol's two greatest flaws: too easy for an inferior team to pack the defense and scoring off set pieces usually depends on fouling better than the other team.

I nominate Ribery for most French Frenchman.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 11, 2012, 03:40:04 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 11, 2012, 03:36:58 PM
:yuk:  :lol:

He's a retard and looks like a retard.

Fixed it for you :)
But then going through a windshield when you're a toddler explains many things.

Josephus

Schevchenko scored more goals today than he did for his entire career at Chelsea.

OK, not quite.

;)
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Viking

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 11, 2012, 03:34:23 PM
England vs. France amply demonstrated fodbol's two greatest flaws: too easy for an inferior team to pack the defense and scoring off set pieces usually depends on fouling better than the other team.

I nominate Ribery for most French Frenchman.

Tournament Football is different from league football. Once teams need to win it gets more interesting, once both teams need to win it gets really entertaining.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

DGuller

Sheilbh

:w00t:  Ukraine and Italy are my second teams.  I wanted Germany to do well but they didn't seem to have the same vim of 2010 :(
Let's bomb Russia!

Maladict

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Martinus

Why would anyone support Russia?

Anyways, today, Poland plays Russia in Warsaw. And Russian sport fans will do a short march in Warsaw to the stadium, celebrating their Independence Day. I predict a fun day.

DGuller

Maladict