D: Sweden
0 (0%)
D: France
1 (2.1%)
D: England
2 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

FunkMonk

Quote from: Martinus on May 22, 2012, 03:44:40 PM
No way Poland gets out of the group, imo.

I wouldn't be surprised if they make it through since it's the weakest group and they have home advantage. To be honest I know nothing about the Polish team so you may have a better perspective.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Larch

Quote from: FunkMonk on May 22, 2012, 05:39:54 PM
Quote from: Martinus on May 22, 2012, 03:44:40 PM
No way Poland gets out of the group, imo.

I wouldn't be surprised if they make it through since it's the weakest group and they have home advantage. To be honest I know nothing about the Polish team so you may have a better perspective.

Who knows, their group is so weak that they could make a surprise run to quarter finals with the home court advantage, but I still think they're one of the worst teams in the tournament. They have Lewandowski and very little else in terms of quality.

katmai

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 22, 2012, 05:55:23 AM
Interesting no-one's going for Spain :mellow:

QuoteI used to root for the Dutch but I recently hate them for being anti-Polish xenophobes and rolling down on pot for tourists, so fuck you.
I love the shift from broad support to hate :lol:

What was the anti-Polish stuff from the Dutch?  Not heard of this :mellow:

Oh i'm rooting for Spain, but to my knowledge they are kinda beat up, so thinking Dutch will win.
Germans are nothing but chokers.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Zoupa

Cecil

Valmy

Quote from: Cecil on May 23, 2012, 10:56:11 AM
What? They stopped sucking recently?

Of course not.  Otherwise Zoups and I would be picking them to win :weep:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

Quote from: Cecil on May 23, 2012, 10:56:11 AMWhat? They stopped sucking recently?
Their current team looks quite promising again. Better than England.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Zanza on May 23, 2012, 04:48:04 PM
Quote from: Cecil on May 23, 2012, 10:56:11 AMWhat? They stopped sucking recently?
Their current team looks quite promising again. Better than England.

More accurately, they've got a not-so-terrible group. ;)

Habsburg

Valdemar

Quote from: Martinus on May 22, 2012, 05:42:09 AM
I have no idea what shape the teams are right now but my predictor of group winners are:

Greece
Czech Rep.
Germany
Portugal
Spain
Italy
France
England

Great insights there, Germany and Portugal in the same group, so they can hardly be group winners both :D

Same goes for England and France.

You could have said .... "Going on from the group stage.." no winners :)

V

Zanza

So according to the FIFA ranking, all four teams in Group B are among the best ten in the world and three are among the five best teams in the world. Has there ever been a comparable group of death?

Octavian

Just want to point out that the Languish Danes has decided that if... when Denmark wins group B Ed Anger will become an honorary Dane and should be addressed as such here on Languish.

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Jacob

Quote from: Octavian on May 25, 2012, 05:38:17 PM
Just want to point out that the Languish Danes has decided that if... when Denmark wins group B Ed Anger will become an honorary Dane and should be addressed as such here on Languish.

Exactly.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive