News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Syria Disintegrating: Part 2

Started by jimmy olsen, May 22, 2012, 01:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 21, 2012, 07:46:32 AM
I favor a trial separation of America from Europe. We need to see other people.

Amen.

Since we're doing a 40/60 Atlantic/Pacific strategic shift with US forward deployment of military assets, I'd like to see a 10/90 shift, and see how the Europeans get along with Good Time Vlad by themselves for the next two decades or so.

Ungrateful fucking bastards. 

Ed Anger

I'd also like to see a better move into Africa. clik clik secure the bloody resources from the chinks clik clik.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Africa's like Afghanistan times ten. Let the French play kingmaker in the northwest if they want, we should stay out.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 21, 2012, 07:57:38 AM

Amen.

Since we're doing a 40/60 Atlantic/Pacific strategic shift with US forward deployment of military assets, I'd like to see a 10/90 shift, and see how the Europeans get along with Good Time Vlad by themselves for the next two decades or so.

Can I come over to the U.S. then? :(
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Tamas

hey, don't leave me alone here!

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 21, 2012, 08:27:42 AM
Quote from: Syt on August 21, 2012, 08:23:45 AM

Yes.  Yes, you can.

:)

I wish one of my sisters would finally get naturalized, so I could apply for a family green card. Not that I would immediately go use it once the years of waiting are over, but it would be nice to have at any rate.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Syt on August 21, 2012, 09:07:05 AM
I wish one of my sisters would finally get naturalized, so I could apply for a family green card. Not that I would immediately go use it once the years of waiting are over, but it would be nice to have at any rate.

You got any sisters that want to be a US citizen?  I'm good for one marriage of convenience.

There are conditions, of course.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 21, 2012, 07:57:38 AM

Amen.

We'll even take you to a Pirates game :hug:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Darth Wagtaros

I concur.  We should reform SEATO and start a military-economic collaborative with India and such.
PDH!

Syt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 21, 2012, 09:11:14 AM
Quote from: Syt on August 21, 2012, 09:07:05 AM

You got any sisters that want to be a US citizen?  I'm good for one marriage of convenience.

There are conditions, of course.

I have two sisters already married to Americans and living in the U.S., 25+ years (Oklahoma and Pittsburgh). :P They haven't applied for citizenship, though, and don't really plan to.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Viking

We're crawling that way at the same speed toenails grow.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Tamas

derspiess

I'll sign for Tamas.  Don't know why you guys give him so much crap. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall