News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Syria Disintegrating: Part 2

Started by jimmy olsen, May 22, 2012, 01:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Friend of a friend is a photo journalist - he's spent a fair bit of time in Syria (and Libya, Ukraine, Gaza and other conflict zones) - you can check out his photos here if you're interested: http://alessioromenzi.photoshelter.com/index

CountDeMoney

Fuck, that's funny.  Antisemite cossack sluts still can't figure out what to do with water.  The Brits did it better when it was called the Atlantic Conveyor.

Berkut

QuoteThe Kuznetsov, never an entirely reliable system, had one of its MiG-29KRs crash in November, and another pilot had to eject after the Kuznetsov's landing gear failed and couldn't receive the aircraft, Jane's reports.

Well, I can see one issue right away...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 04, 2016, 10:07:09 PM
Fuck, that's funny.  Antisemite cossack sluts still can't figure out what to do with water.  The Brits did it better when it was called the Atlantic Conveyor.

Them yellows are gonna have the same problems. WE NOW HAVE AIRCRAFT CARRIER
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 04, 2016, 10:20:27 PM
Them yellows are gonna have the same problems. WE NOW HAVE AIRCRAFT CARRIER

Yeah.  And maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

I'd like to congratulate Syria and their Russian allies for losing Palmyra to ISIS. Again.

Good job!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Phillip V

How many US troops we have in Syria now with the latest increase:  500?  What will Trump do.

CountDeMoney

Apparently ISIS/IL took Palmyra back from Syrian forces in the last 24 hours.  Obviously the Russians were too busy on hold with AAA to their aircraft carrier towed.

11B4V

And folks are worried about Russian military might.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

:lol: 

I'm sure they'll get right on carpet-bombing some hospitals in Nowhere-Near-Palmyra from 10,000 feet in response.

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 11, 2016, 11:34:33 PM
Apparently ISIS/IL took Palmyra back from Syrian forces in the last 24 hours.

I just do not get how all these equipt modern armies keep getting owned by a few punks with AK-47s. I know their training sucks but come on.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

Quote from: Valmy on December 12, 2016, 09:20:54 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 11, 2016, 11:34:33 PM
Apparently ISIS/IL took Palmyra back from Syrian forces in the last 24 hours.

I just do not get how all these equipt modern armies keep getting owned by a few punks with AK-47s. I know their training sucks but come on.

I suspect it is the same reason insurgents "take back" secured areas in every war like this.

Because the army has to leave at some point to go fight somewhere else.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned