News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Eurovision 2012

Started by Martinus, May 17, 2012, 05:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

So who's going to watch? :D

I'm throwing a mini-party for assorted fags and fag hags. Theme this year is Russian "champagne" and byeluga caviar, since the location is Azerbajian.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

We'll have our usual bbq/get together. Unfortunately, the contest has gone from hillariously bad to just bland in recent years. On the plus side, Austrian ORF re-instates the alternative commentary by satirists Stermann and Grissemann which should be entertaining at least.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

11B4V

What the hell is eurovision?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Octavian

Quote from: 11B4V on May 17, 2012, 05:44:16 AM

A great spectacle of crab and turds best flushed from one's memory!
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Sheilbh

I'll probably watch, drunkenly flailing.

It always reminds me of that joke from Edinburgh a while ago, you can't polish a turd.  But you can roll it in glitter!
Let's bomb Russia!

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Martinus

Josquius

:o

Totally failed to realise. Damn.
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on May 17, 2012, 05:44:16 AM

Something that will remind you why you're so grateful growing up basking under the glorious sunshine of America.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Sheilbh

Tragically, that's the Moldovan national anthem :(
Let's bomb Russia!

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould