Sexual domination is in vogue...so why the fuck am I missing it?

Started by CountDeMoney, May 11, 2012, 06:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Brazen on May 11, 2012, 07:46:16 AM
Quote from: Viking on May 11, 2012, 07:20:20 AM
Women don't want their equal, they want their superior, just as men don't want their equal they want their inferior. This is seen most obviously in the 2-5 year age gap of men over women in all sexually liberated and gender equal societies.
As it's impossible to find anyone who's superior to moi, I'll settle for young, poor and pretty.

We have so much in common. :P

CountDeMoney

Jesus H ball-gagged Christ in a rubber corset, this fad is getting fucking annoying.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2012, 07:55:03 AM
Jesus H ball-gagged Christ in a rubber corset, this fad is getting fucking annoying.

What's change? Is it now soccer mom territory?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on May 16, 2012, 09:33:19 AM

Yup.  The Tweener/SoccerMoms have moved on from shiny non-threatening vampires, and have now coopted the BDSM scene.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2012, 09:37:08 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 16, 2012, 09:33:19 AM

Yup.  The Tweener/SoccerMoms have moved on from shiny non-threatening vampires, and have now coopted the BDSM scene.

Too bad now it's ruined. Domination comes in many forms;  :perv:

http://www.totalprosports.com/2012/02/08/11-hot-female-mma-fighters-not-named-gina-carano/#1
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Well, it's hilarious--my friend told me she and all her little cubicle sisters are reading the 50 Shades books, so now she's all curious and shit.

Naturally, I've been sexting the little whore all about how I'd train her.  She is: nervously intrigued.

11B4V

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on May 16, 2012, 09:50:01 AM
I would call that, "Advantage CdM".  :lol:

I'm working it, man.  I'm totally working this fucking program with the full court press.

Pros:  She's already confessed to submissive tendencies, and she likes it rough.  Has already pleasured herself at my direction.
Cons:  Absolutely no experience.  Only ever been with 2 men in her life, one of which is her ex-husband.  Just a bit on the chubbo side, but Caliga would approve.  And how.

Magic 8 Ball says:  Signs Point To Hot Wheels Tracks

Malthus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2012, 09:46:35 AM
Well, it's hilarious--my friend told me she and all her little cubicle sisters are reading the 50 Shades books, so now she's all curious and shit.

Naturally, I've been sexting the little whore all about how I'd train her.  She is: nervously intrigued.

:punk:

Now get her to send you pics, and post 'em here for us to make snarky comments about. It's a whole other level of humiliation!
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2012, 10:00:31 AM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 16, 2012, 09:50:01 AM
I would call that, "Advantage CdM".  :lol:

I'm working it, man.  I'm totally working this fucking program with the full court press.

Pros:  She's already confessed to submissive tendencies, and she likes it rough.  Has already pleasured herself at my direction.
Cons:  Absolutely no experience.  Only ever been with 2 men in her life, one of which is her ex-husband.  Just a bit on the chubbo side, but Caliga would approve.  And how.

Magic 8 Ball says:  Signs Point To Hot Wheels Tracks

Invest in a leg spreader.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

That's way too long to read right now, but I miss it too. :console:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)