Sexual domination is in vogue...so why the fuck am I missing it?

Started by CountDeMoney, May 11, 2012, 06:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

I dunno. I can imagine people who always have to be in control in their lives wanting to give up that control on occasion, regardless of gender. This seems a relatively harmless way to do it.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on July 16, 2012, 03:10:15 PM
I dunno. I can imagine people who always have to be in control in their lives wanting to give up that control on occasion, regardless of gender. This seems a relatively harmless way to do it.

Yeah.  Look at Neil:  he walks around here all day with his GOD I AM schtick thing, but at home he's crawling on a fours with a horsehair ponytail dildo out of his ass when he logs off.

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 16, 2012, 03:12:35 PM

Yeah.  Look at Neil:  he walks around here all day with his GOD I AM schtick thing, but at home he's crawling on a fours with a horsehair ponytail dildo out of his ass when he logs off.

Also explains why you're so desperate to be a dom, since you have almost no control in your life. :)
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 16, 2012, 03:21:12 PM
:pinch:  Cover up dude!  Play defense!

Wrong move. Counterattack! Nicht Kleckern sondern Klotzen!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Quote from: merithyn on July 16, 2012, 03:18:13 PM

Also explains why you're so desperate to be a dom, since you have almost no control in your life. :)

Epic zing. :D

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on July 16, 2012, 03:18:13 PM

I control plenty of stuff.  The TV. The TiVO.  The cable.  The thermostat. :mad:

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on July 16, 2012, 03:55:08 PM
That's not the reply I expected.  You've grown soft :( :P

I was taken aback by the sudden soccermom assault.  Not used to that outside the frozen food aisle.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 16, 2012, 03:57:06 PM

I was taken aback by the sudden soccermom assault.  Not used to that outside the frozen food aisle.

It did come out of the left field. I didn't think she's got that in her. Respect. :D

Barrister

Nah - that's why we love Seedy - he's just as likely to go along with a barb as to counter-attack. :hug:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HVC

Quote from: Barrister on July 16, 2012, 03:59:48 PM

Nah - that's why we love Seedy - he's just as likely to go along with a barb as to counter-attack. :hug:
paradox CdM would be swinging a bag of dead fetuses by now. Though mellow seedy is fun too :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Camerus

I recently learned that my 88-year-old grandmother loves this book and currently has 2 "man-friends".  :unsure: