Romney's Bullying/Gay Bashing High School Days

Started by jimmy olsen, May 10, 2012, 09:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 09:54:12 PM
Quote from: sbr on May 11, 2012, 09:35:24 PM
Back in the day we could deal with shit ourselves and usually were able to solve silly school drama much better than the adults could.  Now they have to take the abuse and bottle everything up until they show up at the school and start shooting people.

No kidding.

Somewhere along the line in junior high school, my Dad told me: if you are ever, ever in a situation where physical conflict is inevitable--and your situational instincts will tell you right at that moment when that is--you are always to take the first shot.
None of that "real men don't hit first" bullshit.  Fuck that noise.  You hit first, you hit hard.
Never, ever let somebody have the opportunity to hit you and hurt you first.  Because you don't know if you're getting back up for the return shot.

Ole' Pappy had some good advice there.

Not like these metrosexual parents and hippie teachers noadays.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

katmai

When I was in 7th grade, had just moved to Seattle. My Middle school was just a 12 block walk from home, this one kid just decided I was the one he was going to torment along with his two friends. After a few weeks of abuse and actually them fucking with my locker, one afternoon as i was walking home and they were harassing me I just turned  around and beat the shit out of the leader.

And they never bothered me again.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

11B4V

I feel bad, I dont have any bully stories. Never got messed with.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

katmai

Quote from: 11B4V on May 11, 2012, 10:08:03 PM

I have just a few, but that was because i use to be the skinny short kid till 7th grade :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habsburg

I went from being one of the most picked on kids in 7th-8th grade to one of more popular ones in 9th grade and High School?  :nerd: :w00t:

Never give up.

Habsburg

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 07:37:33 PM
Quote from: merithyn on May 11, 2012, 07:32:14 PM
As for Mitt, I don't like him, but I don't dislike him, either. I feel like I don't know him, since he never really shows who he is. He just shows who he thinks people want him to be. When the few glimpses do come out, they're usually not very appealing, but I'm a snob against rich people in general.

I just think he happens to be the most detached, out-of-touch candidate the GOP has ever tossed up.  Granted, he was also the least insane this year (save Huntsman, who never got out of the box), but that's beside the point.

This.
Huntsman  :(

11B4V

Quote from: katmai on May 11, 2012, 10:09:21 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 11, 2012, 10:08:03 PM

I have just a few, but that was because i use to be the skinny short kid till 7th grade :P

Ah, I was always at the top of the scale inregards to height. Hell my  7 y/o daughter towers over some of the kids in her class.

Me on the left 6' age 15 or 16 cant recall exactly.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on May 11, 2012, 10:22:57 PM
6' age 15 or 16 cant recall exactly.

And you wonder why you have no bullied stories.   :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare:

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 10:57:28 PM

And you wonder why you have no bullied stories.   :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare: :glare:

No shit, with Scut Farkus as his right hand man.

11B4V

Quote from: sbr on May 11, 2012, 11:10:38 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 10:57:28 PM

No shit, with Scut Farkus as his right hand man.

I dont know the phsycology of bullies, height may have played a part. I remember other tall kids getting fucked with. Attitude maybe, dont know not an expert so I cant really comment. I was more the stoner type.

Neil

You look like you're twenty, and your chin says 'I'll break your fucking face'.

Of course nobody fucked with you.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

Quote from: Habsburg on May 11, 2012, 10:16:22 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 07:37:33 PM
Quote from: merithyn on May 11, 2012, 07:32:14 PM
As for Mitt, I don't like him, but I don't dislike him, either. I feel like I don't know him, since he never really shows who he is. He just shows who he thinks people want him to be. When the few glimpses do come out, they're usually not very appealing, but I'm a snob against rich people in general.

I just think he happens to be the most detached, out-of-touch candidate the GOP has ever tossed up.  Granted, he was also the least insane this year (save Huntsman, who never got out of the box), but that's beside the point.

This.
Huntsman  :(

Ugh, Hunstman. The completely non-viable individual that people can wail over when they moan about our current crop.  Here's a hint - if you can't get the media to say anything about you, it doesn't matter how awesome your views are.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on May 11, 2012, 07:24:42 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 05:05:39 PM
Quote from: DGuller on May 11, 2012, 05:01:40 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 04:53:46 PM
Quote from: Maximus on May 11, 2012, 04:49:28 PM
This having been said. It's not really relevant in this case. The statute of limitations is probably out on this one.

That, and the victim died in 2004.  :lol:
Well, I think somebody ought to look into how the victim died.  :ph34r:

The Clintons did it.

Indeed they did, with a cigar, in the drawing room  :mad:

:x :x :x
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

When I hear stories like that, it always strikes me how attitudes change and how oversensitive we have become. I have this friend who told me about the stuff from his school. He had a bully constantly targeting him - you know, tying his shoelaces, putting his dog on fire, anal rape - the annoying but usual thing those days. Then one day my friend finally snapped and burned the motherfucker's house down with his parents inside, sleeping. And the bullying stopped.

The principal called them both to his office on the next day, gave them a punch on the face, (this being a catholic school), molested them a bit, and let them go. And in the end they got to be best friends.

Someone would probably get arrested for some of that stuff today.  :rolleyes:

11B4V