Romney's Bullying/Gay Bashing High School Days

Started by jimmy olsen, May 10, 2012, 09:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on May 11, 2012, 06:59:12 PM
I suppose anyone who dare run against Obama becomes teh evol here though.

Do people here actually like Obama?  I just figured they figured he wasn't too horrible or something.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 05:05:39 PM
Quote from: DGuller on May 11, 2012, 05:01:40 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 04:53:46 PM
Quote from: Maximus on May 11, 2012, 04:49:28 PM
This having been said. It's not really relevant in this case. The statute of limitations is probably out on this one.

That, and the victim died in 2004.  :lol:
Well, I think somebody ought to look into how the victim died.  :ph34r:

The Clintons did it.

Indeed they did, with a cigar, in the drawing room  :mad:

merithyn

Quote from: Valmy on May 11, 2012, 07:24:18 PM
Do people here actually like Obama?  I just figured they figured he wasn't too horrible or something.

I do. He comes across like a really likable guy who's trying his best with a really difficult Senate and House.

As for Mitt, I don't like him, but I don't dislike him, either. I feel like I don't know him, since he never really shows who he is. He just shows who he thinks people want him to be. When the few glimpses do come out, they're usually not very appealing, but I'm a snob against rich people in general.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

CountDeMoney

I don't know, man....he couldn't touch Johnny Hero in the quality department.

Unfortunately, he had a brain fart with his running mate choice.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: merithyn on May 11, 2012, 07:32:14 PM
As for Mitt, I don't like him, but I don't dislike him, either. I feel like I don't know him, since he never really shows who he is. He just shows who he thinks people want him to be. When the few glimpses do come out, they're usually not very appealing, but I'm a snob against rich people in general.

I just think he happens to be the most detached, out-of-touch candidate the GOP has ever tossed up.  Granted, he was also the least insane this year (save Huntsman, who never got out of the box), but that's beside the point.

Richard Hakluyt

He just seems to be a very bland, garden variety, multi-millionaire  :hmm:

I mean, if his eyes glazed over every now and then and he tried to save our souls with a spot of Mormon preaching...........one might actually like him more.

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 07:35:41 PM

I so getting you a signed picture from Sarah.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on May 11, 2012, 07:57:28 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 07:35:41 PM

:wub:

Get me a beaver snap.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: DGuller on May 11, 2012, 06:40:52 PM
Bush did have a frat boy douchebag vibe about him, but yeah, I would generally agree that politics aside, he was a pretty decent guy.  Romney gives off a sociopath vibe.
I always felt that Romney and Obama gave off the same vibe:  A desperate need to be loved.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on May 11, 2012, 07:57:28 PM

And I would so whack off to it.  Hottie MILF? Yes.  Qualified VEEP? No.

Razgovory

Quote from: KRonn on May 11, 2012, 07:20:15 PM
What an amazing non-story this is, eh? A little acting up by high school kids in the 60s! The guy who claimed it bothered him for a long time apparently only learned of it from the Post a little while ago. And he heard if from a friend of a friend, or someone else did. Great story Post! Front page! Lol. The family of the guy being talked about, who is deceased, want nothing to do with this story. Apparently it wasn't gay bashing, but hey it might have been,who knows. Certianly not the supposed witnesses.

Oh, and it comes out in Pres Obama's book that he was mean to girlfriends, probably in grade school or something? Maybe a right wing newspaper can do an expose on that, find some witnesses, or those who may know a friend of a witness. Lol..

Fuck you.  It's this kind of attitude that allows bullying to thrive.  "Oh, it's just a little acting up".  Then some one gets their balls ruptured, or their arm broken, or some kid hangs himself.  Fuck you.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 03:49:57 PM
I was bullied by the same kid from 3rd grade to 9th grade...my parents were constantly getting nowhere with the school and his mother for years.  Drove my parents nuts.  Drove me nuts in fear.  First week of school from 7th to 9th grade was the week I determined my paths to class, in order to avoid him.

The bullying ended the day he was giving my shoes blowouts from behind on the way back to class from lunch, and after telling him a couple times to stop and he wouldn't, I turned around and stabbed him in the face with a fucking pencil.  I actually tried to put it directly through his cheek, but it just sort of glanced off his cheekbone and just went under the skin.

Only caught 1 day suspension, which my parents had absolutely no problem with.  Not with never getting anywhere with school for years, not with that bastard.

That was the last day I was ever bulllied by him, or anybody else for that fucking matter.

So there's a lesson there, kids.
You'd be arrested for that today.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

sbr

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 11, 2012, 09:06:13 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2012, 03:49:57 PM
I was bullied by the same kid from 3rd grade to 9th grade...my parents were constantly getting nowhere with the school and his mother for years.  Drove my parents nuts.  Drove me nuts in fear.  First week of school from 7th to 9th grade was the week I determined my paths to class, in order to avoid him.

The bullying ended the day he was giving my shoes blowouts from behind on the way back to class from lunch, and after telling him a couple times to stop and he wouldn't, I turned around and stabbed him in the face with a fucking pencil.  I actually tried to put it directly through his cheek, but it just sort of glanced off his cheekbone and just went under the skin.

Only caught 1 day suspension, which my parents had absolutely no problem with.  Not with never getting anywhere with school for years, not with that bastard.

That was the last day I was ever bulllied by him, or anybody else for that fucking matter.

So there's a lesson there, kids.
You'd be arrested for that today.

And that is part of the problem. 

Back in junior high there was a kid who was part of my social circle; he was kind of an ass and one of the bigger kids at the time.  I don't think either of us really liked each other but we had so many mutual friends we always ended up in the same place at the same time.  One day on the way to first period he was being a dick and calling me some stupid name they called me.  I snapped and grabbed him at threw him against the lockers, grabbed him by his throat and asked him to call me that once more so I could punch him.  He just clammed up and someone pulled us apart pretty quickly but he never gave me any shit anymore, and stopped being a dick in general when I was around.  As far as I know nothing was ever said by anyone, no one went to a teacher or a parent.  We solved the problem ourselves.  That is as close as I ever came to a fight in school.

In 5th grade (10 y.o.) my best friend got into a fight with another kid over something stupid.  Like any elementary school fight they just wrestled around a little bit after a couple of wild missed swings.  They had to go to the principal's office but nothing really happened to them.  After a couple of days the two of them ate lunch together for the next two weeks and became friends.

Back in the day we could deal with shit ourselves and usually were able to solve silly school drama much better than the adults could.  Now they have to take the abuse and bottle everything up until they show up at the school and start shooting people.

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on May 11, 2012, 09:35:24 PM
Back in the day we could deal with shit ourselves and usually were able to solve silly school drama much better than the adults could.  Now they have to take the abuse and bottle everything up until they show up at the school and start shooting people.

No kidding.

Somewhere along the line in junior high school, my Dad told me: if you are ever, ever in a situation where physical conflict is inevitable--and your situational instincts will tell you right at that moment when that is--you are always to take the first shot.
None of that "real men don't hit first" bullshit.  Fuck that noise.  You hit first, you hit hard.
Never, ever let somebody have the opportunity to hit you and hurt you first.  Because you don't know if you're getting back up for the return shot.