News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Virgin Queen PBEM Recruitment

Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

so garbon, all we need is one word from you to wrap this up in no time.

Berkut

Play 2 CPs to assault Buda

Play CC to get some extra dice.

Buda falls for 1 lost merc.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

Actually, continuing schizoness. Is it possible for me to still take an impulse?  Won't be fucking with you Berk.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Drakken

Wait, if Buda falls and it's controlled by the Spaniards, I still don't get VPs bonus as Master of Central Europe, which is the whole point of me declaring war to the Ottomans.

Habbaku

Quote from: Drakken on June 06, 2012, 03:03:47 PM
Wait, if Buda falls and it's controlled by the Spaniards, I still don't get VPs bonus as Master of Central Europe, which is the whole point of me declaring war to the Ottomans.

Now you realize the error of your ways.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

2/2: Move John 3r3m to Szegedin
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Drakken

Quote from: Habbaku on June 06, 2012, 03:05:57 PM

Well, Don Juan suddenly teleporting from Milan to Belgrade was certainly not in the cards.

Tamas

Quote from: Drakken on June 06, 2012, 03:03:47 PM

well you probably know what I want to say.

Habbaku

Quote from: Drakken on June 06, 2012, 03:07:12 PM

Well, Don Juan suddenly teleporting from Milan to Belgrade was certainly not in the cards.

Funny, I saw it quite clearly on "The Spanish Road" home card...
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote from: garbon on June 06, 2012, 03:02:36 PM
Actually, continuing schizoness. Is it possible for me to still take an impulse?  Won't be fucking with you Berk.

Bump - though understand if I can't.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on June 06, 2012, 03:10:30 PM
Quote from: Drakken on June 06, 2012, 03:07:12 PM

Yep, yep.

Habbaku

Quote from: garbon on June 06, 2012, 03:11:24 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 06, 2012, 03:02:36 PM

Bump - though understand if I can't.

There is nothing ironclad about passing, especially if circumstances dictate.  Fucking with Berkut at the moment would be expected...

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Drakken

Quote from: Habbaku on June 06, 2012, 03:10:30 PM

As in, it wasn't part of the plan. :rolleyes:

Besides, I'm the only one here who actually puts his selected Home Card on his Power Card on CB, so that everyone can see what Home Card I play. I checked on ACTS, and nowhere was it mentioned that "The Spanish Road" was played, so much that I almost asked what exactly was Berk's card so I could check about it.

Habbaku

Quote from: Drakken on June 06, 2012, 03:15:51 PM
Besides, I'm the only one here who actually puts his selected Home Card on his Power Card on CB, so that everyone can see what Home Card I play.

That's because, until now with the death of Suleiman, you were the only one who actually had an option on which home card they were going to play for that turn.  :rolleyes:

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

So, Garbon's up to play, then back to Berkut.

-J. R. R. Tolkien