News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

BREAKING: Maine legalizes same-sex marriage

Started by Caliga, May 06, 2009, 12:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Neil on May 07, 2009, 07:59:04 PM
It has everything to do with me.  People try and change things because of their lack of respect for me.

Most people don't know you exist...which I suppose you could construe as lack of respect for you, but that seems foolhardy.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Neil

Quote from: garbon on May 07, 2009, 08:01:16 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 07, 2009, 07:59:04 PM
It has everything to do with me.  People try and change things because of their lack of respect for me.

Most people don't know you exist...which I suppose you could construe as lack of respect for you, but that seems foolhardy.
Ignorance is no excuse.  It's not like the Order of Things is unsatisfactory.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: grumbler on May 07, 2009, 05:33:49 PM
Quote from: Valmy on May 07, 2009, 02:43:04 PM
The chances of a marriage failing increase with the amount of women in them?  Because that strikes me as a very sexist position to take Cal :angry:
"Amount" of women?  Women are numbered.  They don't have an "amount."  Should be "number of women" and then the statement becomes accurate.

Dunno-- there are some rather manly women out there.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: Neil on May 07, 2009, 08:15:12 PM
Ignorance is no excuse.  It's not like the Order of Things is unsatisfactory.

For you. ;)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Besides, when did I say I was trying to excuse them? I was just pointing out why it makes little sense for you to take it as a personal attack.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

I doubt people dying of AIDS would agree.

Siege

Why is faggotry such an importnat topic in this place?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points